Location Alfama is the traditional Old Town district in the center of Lisbon, and this apartment is located in the heart of Alfama.
The apartment provides wonderful views of the rooftops of this historic area, and also of the river beyond. Here you can find many small shops, bars, cafés and traditional Fado restaurants like the Baiuca restaurant, just round the corner from here. The São Miguel church and square are here also, and sampling a good Portuguese wine on the terrace of the Santo Antonio de Alfama restaurant in this area is to be recommended. Apartment Description This apartment is a very spacious property with three bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, making it the perfect accommodation for large families or groups. The three bedrooms provide sleeping space for up to 6 guests, and there are two additional single beds available, plus an extra WC, allowing a total of up to 8 persons to stay here in complete comfort.
The living room is large (90 square metres) and has two full-length French windows which give access to a balcony and beautiful views of the Old Town Alfama district and the River Tagus.
Each of the three bedrooms has an ensuite bathroom with shower cubicle. Two of the bedrooms have a double bed and the third bedroom has 2 single beds. There are also an additional 2 single beds (0.90m x 2m) which may be placed in the large living area or other convenient space, to allow up to 8 guests. The largest bedroom has access to its own independent balcony, giving lovely views over the surrounding area.
The independent kitchen is fully-equipped, and makes use of the original stone infrastructure to give a classical feel to the modern renovation work. There is another dining table here and plenty of space for self-catering.
There is an additional WC just off the living room. A cot and high chair are both available if necessary for babies or toddlers as well as portable heaters and fans. The house is equipped with Internet (wi-fi) access. Sleep Arrangement Bedroom 1: 1x 0x 0x Bedroom 2: 1x 0x 0x Bedroom 3: 0x 2x 0x Living Room: 1x Baby Cot: Yes Highlights Historic Center Rooftop View Linens Provided Towels Provided No Pets Allowed Wi-Fi [accordion][toggle title="Other Information" state="closed"] Smoking: No
Wheelchair access: no
Hourly Restrictions: when after 8pm: 25€
Delivery of the keys: At the apartment[/toggle][/accordion] Apartment Details Room Type Apartment Floor 4º Size (m2) 150 Sleeps 8 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms 4 Lift No Min. Stay 3 Nights Extra Person 10€ Cleaning Fee No Payment 20% Remaining Payment 80% Damage Deposit 150€ City Lisbon Neighborhood Alfama Check-in Time 3:00 PM Check-out Time 11:00 AM Cancellation Policy Moderate
Additional amenities include: iron/board, night life, nice furniture, suitable for children, bathroom amenities, dishes, single beds, stove/oven, crib, double bed, washer/dryer, full sized refridgerator, cooking utensils, walking distance to the city center, city view, cups, coffeemaker....Read more
Left on 10/17/2013 for a stay in September 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Oct 17, 2013Stayed Sep 2013
Apartment is located in the heart of alfama and provides wonderful views of the rooftops of this area /see attached photos/.
Very spacious property with three bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms /perfect for large families or groups/. I do not recommend for older people, and families with small kids /lots and lots of stairs/.
Thank you for your review. I am glad you had a nice stay and liked the apartment. Our guest reviews are very important for us, they help us to provide our guests with everything they need and improve our service stay after stay.
Wish you all the best.
- FlipKey has rentals in over 11,000 destinations around the world:
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.