Location Fully renovated apartment located at a walking distance from the square Marquês de Pombal and the Parque Eduardo VII. You have also the sightseeing buses in the square as well as the Hop-on Hop-off bus to visit the city.
If you like walking you can take a nice walk of 15-20min down the Avenida da Liberdade until the city center: Baixa-Chiado. You have small cafes with terraces along the avenue where you can take a coffe or get lunch. At the end of the avenue you have the Tourism Office where you can go get more information about what to do in the city.
The closest supermarket is also at a walking distance from the apartment as well as bakeries and coffee shops. It is perfectly situated, close to the metro at Marques de Pombal and to other means of transport to commute to the historical or business centre of Lisbon. Apartment Description Large and trendy apartment in Lisbon with a shady patio garden. Located on the 1st floor of a 19th century building,the Bernardim Beige offers the ideal choice for a group of friends or 2 families seeking an elegant place to discover Lisbon. Not only will the space make you feel at ease but you will love the garden with the bougainvillea,a medlar tree and its typical calçada portuguesa, with the typical pebble pavement of Lisbon.
If you are coming with friends, they can stay in one of the others apartments in the same building: Bernardim Blue and Bernardim White apartments. If you are coming to Lisbon for work or for holidays, the Bernardim Beige apartment will offer you everything you may need. It is perfectly situated, close to the metro at Marques de Pombal and to other means of transport to commute to the historical or business centre of Lisbon.
The Bernardim Beige is a huge 200 m2 apartment freshly decorated with trendy colours. In each of the three bedrooms and in the 4th one in the alcove of the dining/living area there is a double bed and a bedside table.
The lounge and dining area display very elegant furniture, armchairs, sofa-bed, dining table and chairs, all of which have been designed and created by a French designer in a very refined style. Other extra areas like a storage room and an office space with wifi connection are also at your disposal. One of the bathrooms has a bath and the other one has a shower. The kitchen provides all of the necessary equipment for you to prepare your meals to enjoy either indoors or in the sun on the outside patio table.
This apartment has individual radiators to warm up your winter stays and fans for the summer time. The apartment has a crib in the case of traveling with a baby, please if you want it prepared at your arrival please let us know at the time of the booking. Sleep Arrangement Bedroom 1: 1x 0x 0x Bedroom 2: 1x 0x 0x Bedroom 3: 1x 0x 0x Bedroom 4: 1x 0x 0x Living Room: 1x Baby Cot: Yes Highlights Terrace Free Baby Cot Wi-Fi Cable TV Towels Provided Linens Provided [accordion][toggle title="Other Information" state="closed"] Smoking: Yes
Wheelchair access: No
Hourly Restrictions: 30€ Between 9pm and 8am
Delivery of the keys: At the apartment[/toggle][/accordion] Apartment Details Room Type Apartment Floor 1º Size (m2) 200 Sleeps 9 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms 2 Lift Yes Min. Stay 3 Nights Extra Person 10€ Cleaning Fee No Payment 25% Remaining Payment 75% Damage Deposit 500€ City Lisbon Neighborhood Marquês Pombal Check-in Time 3:00 PM Check-out Time 11:00 AM Cancellation Policy Moderate
Additional amenities include: sofabed, suitable for children, night life, dining and livingroom, suitable for elderly, bathroom amenities, dishes, washer/dryer, nice furniture, portable fans, stove/oven, elevator, double bed, portable heaters, full sized refridgerator, crib, walking distance to the city center, cooking utensils, city view, cups, coffeemaker....Read more
Left on 10/31/2013 for a stay in October 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Oct 31, 2013Stayed Oct 2013
Very nice apartment in the middle of Lisbon. Short way to center and to highways for golfing in Cascais and Estoril.
Very weel suited for 4-5 guys who wants privacy and the collective times during breakfast and early evening.
Thank you for your comment. So glad you enjoyed the apartment and that it was conveniently placed for all your activities. Maybe you'll come back to Portugal and visit Porto or Algarve next time. We have a beautiful country.
- FlipKey has rentals in over 11,000 destinations around the world:
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.