Location Fully renovated apartment located at a walking distance from the square Marquês de Pombal and the Parque Eduardo VII. You have also the sightseeing buses in the square as well as the Hop-on Hop-off bus to visit the city.
If you like walking you can take a nice walk of 15-20min down the Avenida da Liberdade until the city center: Baixa-Chiado. You have small cafes with terraces along the avenue where you can take a coffe or get lunch. At the end of the avenue you have the Tourism Office where you can go get more information about what to do in the city.
The closest supermarket is at walking distance from the apartment as well as bakeries and coffee shops. It is perfectly situated, close to the metro at Marques de Pombal and to other means of transport to commute to the historical or business centre of Lisbon. Apartment Description Elegance and modern interior design in Lisbon, near Marquès de Pombal. Located on the 3rd floor of a 19th century building, the Bernardim White apartment is the perfect choice for a group of friends looking for a stylish accommodation from where to discover Lisbon. The owner, a fan of elegant and sober decor, has furnished this apartment in a very contemporary style. If your travel party is very large, it is also possible to rent the Bernardim Blue which is on the same floor. Here you will enjoy an apartment made ready for guest with a very contemporary interior design and a beautiful terrace, where you can enjoy a evening drink after your city walks.
If you are coming with friends, they can stay in one of the others apartments in the same building: Bernardim Blue, Brown, Grey and Bernardim Beige apartments. If you are coming to Lisbon on business or on holiday, the Bernardim White apartment offers an ideal location to catch the subway at Marques de Pombal Square, or any other means of transportation, to the historic center or business center of Lisbon.
The Bernardim White is an apartment of 70sqm newly redecorated with very trendy colors. The owner, a fan of elegant and sober decor, has furnished this apartment and its ample space in a very contemporary style. One single space which includes kitchen/dining room and living room. You will also find a cable-ready TV set. The kitchen has all the necessary kitchenware in order to cook your meals to enjoy indoors.
There are two nice bedrooms with large double beds located in the quietest part of the apartment. The bathroom is modern and has a nice shower. This apartment has individual radiators to warm up your winter stays and fans for the summer time. The apartment has a crib in the case of traveling with a baby, please if you want it prepared at your arrival please let us know at the time of the booking. Sleep Arrangement Bedroom 1: 1x 0x 0x Bedroom 2: 1x 0x 0x Baby Cot: Yes Highlights Smoking Free Baby Cot Wi-Fi Cable TV Towels Provided Linens Provided [accordion][toggle title="Other Information" state="closed"] Smoking: Yes
Wheelchair access: No
Hourly Restrictions: 30€ Between 9pm and 8am
Delivery of the keys: At the apartment[/toggle][/accordion] Apartment Details Room Type Apartment Floor 3º Size (m2) 70 Sleeps 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 1 Lift Yes Min. Stay 3 Nights Extra Person No Cleaning Fee No Payment 25% Remaining Payment 75% Damage Deposit 350€ City Lisbon Neighborhood Marquês Pombal Check-in Time 3:00 PM Check-out Time 11:00 AM Cancellation Policy Moderate
Additional amenities include: suitable for children, night life, cooking utensils, suitable for elderly, bathroom amenities, dishes, washer/dryer, nice furniture, portable fans, stove/oven, elevator, double bed, portable heaters, full sized refridgerator, crib, walking distance to the city center, city view, cups, coffeemaker....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.