Location This apartment is situated in the heart of Lisbon between the Jardim do Principe Real and Chiado, in one of typical neighborhoods of Lisbon: Bairro Alto, perfectly situated for those who want to discover Lisbon on foot or by public transport.
If you want to live a true experience of Lisbon there is nothing better than a ride on the famous 28 tram that stops in just a short two minutes walk from the apartment.
Situated in a very quiet residential street, despite being at a two minutes walk from the lively Bairro Alto, where there are restaurants, bars, and nightclubs. It also has grocery stores, butcher, bakery and a square at a one minute walk from the apartment. Apartment Description This apartment is on the first floor of a building with only one floor and without lift. It has one bedroom with double bed, a bathroom with shower, a living room with a sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchen to cook your meals. In winter heaters are at your disposal to warm your stay and fans for the summer time fans. It also has internet connection (wifi) and free access to 70 TV channels. Sleep Arrangement Bedroom: 1x 0x 0x Living Room: 1x Baby Cot: Yes Highlights Night Life Air Conditioned Wi-Fi Cable Tv Washer Microwave [accordion][toggle title="Other Informations" state="closed"] Smoking: no
Wheelchair access: no
Hourly Restrictions: 25€ when after 9pm
Delivery of the keys: at the apartment[/toggle][/accordion] Apartment Details Room Type Apartment Floor 1º Size (m2) 40 Sleeps 4 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Lift No Min. Stay 4 Nights Extra People 10€ Cleaning Fee no Payment 20% Remaining Payment 80% Damage Deposit 50€ City Lisbon Neighborhood Bairro Alto Check-In Time 3:00 PM Check-Out Time 11:00 AM Cancellation Policy Moderate
Additional amenities include: sofabed, suitable for children, night life, suitable for elderly, bathroom amenities, dishes, stove/oven, crib, double bed, full sized refridgerator, cooking utensils, walking distance to the city center, city view, cups, coffeemaker....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.