Location Located in an area with abundant green areas, highlighting the 14-hectare leisure park, the gardens Garcia de Orta and the Riverside Boardwalk that runs along the Tagus.
Expo is full of interesting attractions: the oceanarium, the cable car and the Lisboa Casino. It is also within walking distance of the most important offices, entertainment, commerce and walkways for pedestrians and bicycles. Buses, trains and Metro are also less than 5 minutes on foot.
You will also find a fitness center with an indoor pool, sauna, Turkish bath and gym. In 20 minutes by subway is in the historic center of Lisbon. Apartment Description The apartment is located on the 5th floor (with elevator) of a modern building in the area of the Expo.
This building is the first in Lisbon and Portugal with a solution dedicated fiber-optic in each apartment that enables broadband access up to 100 MB, a solution of excellence for the most demanding needs of TV, Internet and Phone.
The apartment has 110m2, and is fully equipped. It has a living room with a dining area, cable TV, DVD and a big sofa, two puffs (that transform into two single beds), one bedroom with two twin beds and one suite with double bed and bathroom with bath tub. It has a kitchen with everything you need for your stay to become comfortable.
The apartment has central heating and AC and another bathroom also with bathtub. There is also wi-fi coverage that can be accessed for those who bring their laptop. The apartment has one parking space for free. Sleep Arrangement Bedroom 1: 1x 0x 0x Bedroom 2: 0x 2x 0x Living Room: 2x Baby Cot: Yes Highlights Free Parking space Central Heating Towels Provided Linens Provided Cable TV Wi-Fi [accordion][toggle title="Other Information" state="closed"] Smoking: No
Wheelchair access: No
Hourly Restrictions: No
Delivery of the keys: At the apartment[/toggle][/accordion] Apartment Details Room Type Apartment Floor 5º Size (m2) 110 Sleeps 6 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2 Lift Yes Min. Stay 4 Nights Extra Person 20€ Cleaning Fee No Payment 20% Remaining Payment 80% Damage Deposit 150€ City Lisbon Neighborhood Expo Check-in Time 2:00 PM Check-out Time 11:00 AM Cancellation Policy Moderate
Additional amenities include: night life, bathroom amenities, dishes, elevator, cooking utensils, free parking space, full sized refrigerator.TripAdvisor property ID 2270178...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.