Location This apartment is situated on the second floor of a renewed building in Belem. Just in front of the apartment you can find the tram stop nr 15 that takes you to Praça da Figueira in 10min. At a 2min walk you can find supermarket and coffee shops. In just 10min you will be at the monument Torre de Belem in front of the River Tejo.
It's the perfect choice for visit both Belem and Lisbon since you have public transportation in front of the apartment.
At a nice 20min walk you can also find the famous Pastéis de Belém and several restaurants. Also here you can find a nice garden with a big fountain right in front of the Padrão dos Descobrimentos from where you can see the bridge 25 Abril and if you go up to the monument you have a wonderful view from Belem. Don't forget to visit Mosteiro dos Jerónimos and the Torre de Belém, some of the wonderful monuments of our history.. Apartment Description This apartment is on the 2nd floor of a renewed building with elevator. It has one bedroom with twin beds that put together make a 180cm double bed. It has one bathroom with bath tub.
The living room has a nice sofa bed for two, a dining area, a kitchenette equipped with everything you need to prepare your favorite meals. The apartment has central heating, cable tv and internet access (wi-fi) has well as a small balcony that goes around the apartment.
If you are travelling with a baby we can arrange for a baby cot (30€ per stay). The apartment also has a parking space for one car (free of charge). Sleep Arrangement Bedroom: 0x 2x 0x Living Room: 1x Baby Cot: Yes Highlights Parking space Small Balcony Towels Provided Linens Provided Elevator Wi-Fi [accordion][toggle title="Other Information" state="closed"] Smoking: No
Wheelchair access: No
Hourly Restrictions: 30€ between 10pm & 8am
Delivery of the keys: At the apartment[/toggle][/accordion] Apartment Details Room Type Apartment Floor 2º Size (m2) 65 Sleeps 4 Bedrooms 1 Bathrooms 1 Lift Yes Min. Stay 2 Nights Extra Person 10€ Cleaning Fee 30€ Payment 35% Remaining Payment 65% Damage Deposit 200€ City Lisbon Neighborhood Belém Check-in Time 3:00 PM Check-out Time 11:00 AM Cancellation Policy Moderate
Additional amenities include: sofabed, iron/board, night life, cooking utensils, suitable for children, bathroom amenities, dishes, suitable for elderly, vacuum cleaner, nice furniture, stove/oven, free parking space, double bed, washer/dryer, full sized refridgerator, elevator, cups, tupperware, coffeemaker....Read more
Thank you for your kind review. I am glad to know that it exceeded your expectations and I hope that this means you will recommend our apartment to your friends and family.
Wish you all the best.
"Home away from home"
Left on 02/05/2014 for a stay in January 2014 | European ladyReviewed Feb 5, 2014Stayed Jan 2014
I've stayed at Belém Burgundy apartment several times now. The staff of the agency is very friendly and service-minded. The apartment is nice and clean, very well equipped and with excellent transport to the centre of Lisbon. Protected parking an extra plus.
Thank you very much for your kind review. It's so good when our services are recognized. We try our best to give all our guests the most comfortable experience possible. I do hope we have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Left on 09/26/2013 for a stay in September 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Sep 26, 2013Stayed Sep 2013
Very clean and modern apartment just 5 minutes walking from the center of belém. Excellent service before and during stay.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.