Location Fully renovated apartment located at 300m from the square Marquês de Pombal and the Parque Eduardo VII. You have also the sightseeing buses in the square as well as the Hop-on Hop-off bus to visit the city.
If you like walking you can take a nice walk of 15-20min down the Avenida da Liberdade until the city center: Baixa-Chiado. You have small cafes with terraces along the avenue where you can take a coffe or get lunch. At the end of the avenue you have the Tourism Office where you can go get more information about what to do in the city.
The closest supermarket is at 240m from the apartment as well as bakeries and coffee shops. Apartment Description This beautiful self catering apartment is located in Marquês de Pombal has 220m2 and it’s in a building with elevator.
This modern and contemporary style furnished Lisbon apartment is equipped with air-conditioned throughout, separate living room with two large sofas, TV and DVD player. There is a separate dining room with table and 8 chairs.
The apartment sleeps up to 8 people. It has 4 bedrooms, one single, one triple with three singles beds and two en-suites, one with a double bed and a full bathroom with shower and another with twin beds and a full bathroom with bathtub. It has a third bathroom with shower for the two bedrooms. If needed we can turn the single beds into a doube bed just be sure to let us know after booking so that the apartment is ready for you when you arrive.
The apartment has air conditioning in every room and upon request and with cost we can provide a baby cot and/ or a high baby chair. You have also one private parking space available if you come by car. Sleep Arrangement Bedroom 1: 1x 0x 0x Bedroom 2: 0x 2x 0x Bedroom 3: 0x 3x 0x Bedroom 4: 0x 1x 0x Living Room: 0x Baby Cot: Yes Highlights Parking space Wi-Fi Towels Provided Linens Provided AC No Pets Allowed [accordion][toggle title="Other Information" state="closed"] Smoking: No
Wheelchair access: No
Hourly Restrictions: 30€ between 10pm & 8am
Delivery of the keys: at the apartment[/toggle][/accordion] Apartment Details Room Type Apartment Floor 4º Size (m2) 220 Sleeps 8 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms 3 Lift Yes Min. Stay 2 Nights Extra Person 10€ Cleaning Fee 50€ Payment 25% Remaining Payment 75% Damage Deposit 300€ City Lisbon Neighborhood Marquês Check-in Time 3:00 PM Check-out Time 11:00 AM Cancellation Policy Moderate
Additional amenities include: iron/board, stove/oven, dining and livingroom, dishes, twin beds, coffeemaker, single beds, elevator, double bed, nice furniture, linensprovided, cooking utensils, cups, city view, full sized refridgerator, hairdryer, walking distance to the city center, sightseeing....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.