Location The apartment located 250 meters away from Miradouro de Santa Luzia – Lisbon’s most impressive view.
Alfama is the traditional Old Town district in the center of Lisbon, and this apartment is located in the heart of this quarter.
The perfect place for your short break in the city. Here you will live in a genuine typical Lisbon quarter, with its’ more than 30 Fado restaurants. But also you will be near the Center City, the extravagant "Bairro Alto" and near to the main public transports (Metro, train, bus, and the typical tramway). You will be ten minutes walk from Santa Apolónia railway station (Porto, Coimbra, Algarve) and 10 minutes from Cais do Sodré railway station (that accesses to the fabulous Cascais/ Estoril beaches).
There is a stop of the famous 28 tram, 100 meters distance from the apartment. This is the perfect option if you want to get passionate by Lisbon’s typical way of living: its’ charming corners, the Tagus river, it’ ’"miradouros", its’ unique light, its’ iconic shops. The apartment is located in the centre of this typical quarter but in a very quiet place. Apartment Description This apartment is the ideal choice to accommodate four persons with complete intimacy because these two charming rooms are separated by a cozy dinning room and the apartment has two separated bathrooms. It must be enhanced that there are two similar apartments in the same building (first and second floor).As such a group of eight people (ex. four couples) can be together in these charming apartments in completely independent rooms with intimacy in “their own hotel”.
The apartment is well equipped (kitchen with Nespresso machine, refrigerator, microwave), Led TV with over 100 channels, Internet WiFi etc. Sleep Arrangement Bedroom 1: 1x 0x 0x Bedroom 2: 1x 0x 0x Living Room: 0x Baby Cot: No Highlights Towels Provided Linens Provided Wi-Fi Cable TV Pets Allowed Smoking Allowed [accordion][toggle title="Other Information" state="closed"] Smoking: Yes
Wheelchair access: No
Hourly Restrictions: 35â‚Ź after midnight
Delivery of the keys: At the apartment[/toggle][/accordion] Apartment Details Room Type Apartment Floor 2º Size (m2) 60 Sleeps 4 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 2 Lift No Min. Stay 3 Nights Extra Person 10â‚Ź Cleaning Fee No Payment 20% Remaining Payment 80% Damage Deposit No City Lisbon Neighborhood Alfama Check-in Time 3:00 PM Check-out Time 12:00 AM Cancellation Policy Moderate
Additional amenities include: night life, bathroom amenities, dishes, mini-fridge, cooking utensils, walking distance to the city center, sightseeing.TripAdvisor property ID 4637217...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.