- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Take off to this private, quiet and well kept piece of Paradise.
Malibu Beach is a secluded yet very accessible apartment complex on the most beautiful beach in Loiza. It has 24 hour security and gated access to the complex and the beach. The complex features a lap pool, a large play pool and a kid's pool and kid's playground.
Very comfortable, spacious and fully equipped kitchen. All three bedrooms are Air Conditioned and feature ceiling fans in Master bedroom and Living room. Sleeping accommodations consist of a Master bedroom with Queen Bed, closet and private bathroom; and two Guest bedrooms with two single bunk beds in each. All mattresses ...Read more
Enchanting, Private and Steps Away From the Beach
Loiza, Puerto Rico
Additional Location Information
Malibu Beach is only 15 miles or a 30 minute drive to and from the LMM Airport, Old San Juan, El Morro Fortress, El Condado and Isla Verde nightlife and beaches.
• You will enjoy picturesque driving to unique North-East attractions like El Yunque rain forest, horseback riding in Hacienda Carabali in Luquillo, kayaking at the Bio-luminescent Bay in Fajardo. Enjoy day trips to Culebra and Vieques islands and return to a relaxing and beautiful place on your cozy and well kept apartment.
• When you stay in Malibu Beach you're only minutes away from Wal-Mart where you can do your grocery shopping and The Outlet Mall 66 featuring 73 local and designer shops and 53 corridor modules, offering customers a broad range of unique designer shops offerings at the time of purchase. The Mall features a carousel for children and seven last generation cinemas with a play area.
Driving East on PR-187 Golf lovers are only 5 minutes away by car from the Berwind Country Club and Golf Course. The Berwind Country Club and Golf Course has a public 18-hole course known for its tight fairways and demanding greens. A 10 minutes drive east toward Rio Grande on PR 187 takes you to the magnificent St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort Golf Course. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., this tranquil 18-hole course meanders alongside the island's Río Espíritu Santo and overlooks the Atlantic Ocean. Environmentally respectful, this challenging course traipses past scenic lakes, deep-rooted mangroves, and spectacular residences to blend into the area's rain forest surroundings, while ocean breezes add a degree of difficulty to lush, rolling fairways.
Carabalí Rainforest Park. A family-run operation, this hacienda is a good place to jump in the saddle and ride one of Puerto Rico's Paso Fino horses. Hour-long rides take you around the 600-acre ranch, while two-hour treks take you to a river where you and your horse can take a dip. If you prefer something more high-tech, rent a four-wheeler for an excursion through the foothills of El Yunque. Rte. 992, Km 4, Río Grande.
For an extraordinary culinary experience visit the beautiful restaurants of the St. Regis Bahia Beach.
The San Patricio Parish constructed in 1645, is one of Puerto Rico's oldest Catholic parish churches. It is located in the main plaza of the municipality of Loiza, Puerto Rico.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Rural retreats, Warm winter getaways, Waterfront
Nearest airport: SJU Airport, 20 miles
Car is essential
Last updated on February 26, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 37 other Loiza rentalsCheck Availability for Loiza
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Hair dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- A/C or climate control
- Ceiling Fans
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Wireless Internet
Pool / Spa
- Shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- Secure parking space
- Ocean or water views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Balcony or terrace
- 8 Dining chairs
- 4 Lounge chairs
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes