- 1 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
A gorgeous one bedroom first floor flat in the heart of Camden Town. The perfect combination of the comfort of a home on the doorstep of the quiet and atmospheric Regent's canal and 6 min walk from the vibrant Camden Town High Street.
This warm and high ceiling flat offers:
- A beautiful one double bedroom (double size bed) with triple glazed window for peaceful evenings, integrated storage and hanging unit, fitted carpet.
- A marvelous living room that boasts three massive windows with plenty of natural light, wood flooring with a 1900-built fireplace.
Some of the possessions include a large corner L-shaped sofa bed for additional guests (2 extra ...Read more
GORGEOUS! Apt.Camden Town - free WIFI (sleeps 4-5)
Additional Location Information
Camden Town is well known for its open-air market area with countless shops, pubs and restaurants. Camden street markets are London's 4th most visited tourist attraction and comprise:
- Camden Lock market,
- Buck Street market,
- Stables market,
- Camden Lock village
- and an indoor market in the Electric Ballroom where you find everything from arts, crafts, antiques to alternative clothing.
After you have been out shopping and walking through the markets there an infinite nightlife venue such as:
- Electric Ballroom,
- Jazz Cafe,
- The Worlds End,
- Proud galleries and many more where you will enjoy the last music delights.
The Regent's canal will take you to the northern edge of Regent's Park which is home of London Zoo. The southern side of the park includes London's most beautiful gardens such as Queen Mary's Gardens.
You will enjoy cycling all over the canal till Little Venice. You can even take a boat ride through the amazing canal system and see some of the stunning mansions and views on the way.
Other well-known attractions in the area include:
- Madame Tussauds,
- Leicester Square,
- Abbey Road Studios (St John's Wood),
- Oxford Street.
Excellent transport links and shops:
- Camden Road Station (Overground) is only a 1 min walk,
- Camden Town Underground (Northern Line) 7 min away,
- Euston and St. Pancras International are only a short walk away,
- It takes less than 20 min on the tube to get into town and the West End where our fantastic theatres and restaurants are.
Nearby Bus Routes: 24, 27, 29, 31, 168, 253, 274
Wide range of 24-hour shops, supermarkets, bars, cinemas, art galleries and restaurants close by.
More About This Location
Last updated on February 28, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 3,588 other London rentalsCheck Availability for London
- Washing Machine
- Central heating
- Towels Provided
- Housekeeping Optional
- Linens Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Soap/Shampoo Provided
- Clothes Dryer
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no