Stay in the heart of trendy East London, 3 minutes walk to Old Street tube station, 6 minutes to Hoxton square and central Shoreditch with its super cool cafes, hip bars, awesome galleries, trendy restaurants and boutique shopsâ€Śthis area has it all! Also on the same street as the apartment is Saint Luke's, the home of the London Symphony Orchestra.
- Caters for up to eight people
- Has two large double bedrooms both with double beds.
- Has a king size double folding sofa bed in the living room
- All bedding, linen and two towels are provide for each guest
- For more than six guests we can provide an inflatable double bed
- Two full bathrooms (both with under floor heating)
- Clothes washer / Dryer (soaps are provided)
- Baby cot and high chair available on demand (no extra charge)
- A hair dryer
- Fully equipped kitchen and dining space for enjoying eating in
- LCD TV, cable TV + DVD with plenty of books and DVD's to keep you entertained
- High speed WIFI internet
- Courtesy mobile phone for you to use while you are here.
- A private garden, exclusive for you to enjoy while you're in London.
- And a perfect amount of Love!
The area has all you need within minutes of the front door, there's great coffee shops including Shoreditch Grind, Ozone cafe and restaurant (two of my favourites). The city arts project (Gallery), Mcqueen restaurant and bar and Jamie Oliver's Fifteen restaurant are all within a few minutes stroll from the apartment.
From Old Street tube station you can get anywhere in Central London within minutes, this is one of the best locations if you want to get around London and to experience all the great things London has to offer.
Kings Cross, Camden, Angel and London bridge are only a couple of stops away from Old Street on the underground. It takes 10 minutes to get to Covent Garden from Old street and 12 minutes to Oxford Circus.
The apartment itself has recently just been renovated to a very high standard, with solid composite work surfaces and wooden floors. There are two large double bedrooms and a king size comfortable and easy to use folding sofa bed in the living room. If there are more than six guests we can also provide and inflatable double bed. There are two bathrooms with bath and shower facilities, one is an ensuite.
For laundry there is an energy efficient washer/dryer in the apartment and clean towels, bedsheets and linen are all provided for you. Everything you need is in the apartment waiting for you when you arrive. There is a fully equipped kitchen for you to prepare meals and dining space to enjoy eating in. There's high speed WIFI internet, cable TV, plenty of books and DVD's for you to enjoy and also a courtesy mobile phone for you to use whilst you are in London.
Before you arrive the apartment will be professionally cleaned and on arrival a member of our team will be in the apartment waiting to greet you and explain all you need to know about the apartment, the area and answer any questions you may have. Let me know if you would like any further information or special requirements, I'm always pleased to help!TripAdvisor property ID 2091432...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.