You'll have a great stay in this fully furnished 2-bed apartment. It's a very pleasant flat in excellent decorative order.
We provide everything you'll need for an enjoyable and comfortable stay. There is free unlimited wifi access.
Please note this is a new property on our books so doesn't have reviews yet. However, you can see the high standards of our properties and our excellent level of service on feedback on our other listings.
The location of this property is unbeatable! The property is set in trendy Fitzrovia, in the heart of the West End, a super central location with a village feel and Georgian architecture. This very desirable part of Central London (W1T 4BL) is a wonderful and safe neighborhood with lots going on.
There is a good range of shops and a huge choice of delicious restaurants and bars very close by.
Tourist London is easily accessible on foot or by tube.
Several supermarkets are on hand (including a good Sainsburys, Tescos, Marks and Spencers Food Hall, Planet Organic and Waitrose).
* Clean, well maintained modern apartment with good quality recently purchased furnishings. Recently redecorated
* Upper level of a secure, well maintained residential building (with elevator)
* Woodstrip flooring throughout
* Easy and comfortable living in a great central neighborhood.
* Free unlimited wifi
* Fully equipped kitchen: including dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge, freezer, electric cooker, hob, coffee machine, microwave and lots of utensils
* Living room: flat screen TV with DVD, dining table and 5 chairs, large comfortable sofa, large foot stool opening to a comfortable single metal sprung action sofa bed (with mattress topper) if required
* Master Bedroom: double bed with good quality bedding, large chest of drawers, bedside table, double fitted mirrored wardrobes, large double glazed windows, iron, ironing board and hairdryer
* Bedroom 2: double bed with good quality bedding, large double-glazed double-aspect windows, wardrobe, chest of drawers
* Bathroom: WC, sink, bath tub with power shower fittings, cabinet, towel rail
* Very central, with large choice of bars, restaurants and supermarkets very close by
* Easy to walk around central London
Our closest tubes are Warren Street, Goodge Street, Euston Square (all within 5 minute walk) and Tottenham Court Road and St Pancras (within a 10 minute walk)
Being so central though, you can walk to all of tourist London. The British Museum is 10 minutes away. You've got Oxford Street / Soho very close by (a 10 minute walk), Covent Garden will take you about 15 minutes, Regent's Park about 10-15 minutes. Camden is a 5 minute bus ride. You can head in any direction and arrive somewhere interesting.
Numerous buses stop close by in Tottenham Court Road, Gower Street and Euston Road
Location, location, location! You won’t find better than this!
The local area is buzzing but the flat is in a quiet street so you get the best of both worlds. There’s a huge array of bars and restaurants in the area, including in nearby Charlotte Street and neighboring Soho. For entertainment, you have Theatreland close by, numerous cinemas, comedy clubs, late night bars, dancing and nightclubs.
If shopping appeals, you can shop till you drop in nearby Oxford Street, Regent Street, Covent Garden, Carnaby Street, Camden Market and Bond Street. They are all a walk away.
For outside life, neighboring Fitzroy Square is a peaceful and pleasant place to enjoy a sandwich and watch the world go by.
Alternatively, it’s a 10 minute walk to Regent’s Park, a wonderful 410-acre open space offering stylish gardens with cafés, rose and wildlife gardens, a boating lake, sports facilities, an open-air theater and zoo.
* Prompt, friendly replies and quick booking confirmation
* Always available by phone or by email
* Live like a local! We provide a free welcome pack with directions to the apartment, info on the area, transport, area map listing supermarkets, restaurants, and days out
* On arrival you will be greeted at the apartment or we will leave keys securely in the building for you
* Early check in, late check out on request subject to availabilityTripAdvisor property ID 2081088...Read more
Left on 02/12/2014 for a stay in February 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Feb 12, 2014Stayed Feb 2014
Basically we have a wonderful stay this time. The owner Liz is very helpful in giving prompt and sufficient information which we have asked and is very patient and friendly. The location of the flat is very convenient in down town London with good connection of tube stations. The flat provides more space than normal hotel rooms and is very practicable for travellers with family and for a longer stay than just 1-2 days.
Left on 01/23/2014 for a stay in January 2014 | SallyReviewed Jan 23, 2014Stayed Jan 2014
Our host was fantastic, the communication about what, where & when was great. A piece of mind when booking from australia. We stayed with our 2 & 4 year old and it was central to everything. The flat was clean, warm & comfortable with everything we needed for our stay.
Fitzroy Street runs into Charlotte St which has a some great restuarents and you are spoilted for choices of public transport.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.