Long Beach Tradewinds & Light one block from beach
Description from the owner
This spacious two-bedroom condo is in a small security gated complex at First and Alamitos Streets near downtown Long Beach and a block to the beach. It has subterranean parking and an elevator and is ADA accessible from the garage. It is fully furnished with everything you would expect in a vacation rental and more right down to the toothbrushes.
It is 28 miles to Disneyland, 25 miles to downtown LA, and 14 miles to Surf City, USA (Huntington Beach). And just a 1 block walk to the beautiful fine sandy public beaches of Long Beach. The condo is tastefully furnished with mid-century decor reflecting it's 1959 pedigree, but with all the modern conveniences. There are immaculate wood and tiled floors, no stinky carpets here. There is assigned security underground parking for one car, but should you have two cars there is unrestricted parking on the street in front of the unit, except for street cleaning Tuesday mornings. Additional amenities include: HDTV, Hairdryer, Coffee grinder and brewer, toaster, blender, iron, fans, plush cotton towels and bed linens,
The full beds are Sealy Posturpedic and extremely comfortable. You have your choice of down or synthetic pillows. You can have an optional queen flock-topped inflatable bed installed in the living room with all linens for $50. You can walk less than .a half mile to the First Street Metro Station where the train will take you directly to downtown Los Angeles. We are at the Corner of 1st and Alamitos and there are free Long beach "Passport" buses that run west of Alamitos going to all the major spots including Pine Avenue's dining, Shoreline Drive, the Aquarium of the Pacific, the Convention Center, and the iconic Queen Mary. You won't find a better location for the price. There is a community laundry room on the premises. There is a new 32" HDTV and a new Sony Blu-Ray Player. The TV is not connected to cable or satellite but is perfect for streaming Video via high speed Comcast WIFI or for watching DVD/Blu-Ray Discs.
This used be be the home of daughter, Miriam, who is a merchant mariner, and often ships out of Long Beach. Right now she is sailing on the Green Ridge, one of the largest car carriers in the world, as a 2nd Mate.
• No smoking inside the house. Smoking in the house will lead to forfeiture of your security deposit.
• We cannot be responsible for your personal items. We have never had a break-in or burglary and have owned this property for over 3 years.
• Please feel free to use any and all consumables in the house. They are re-stocked for each new guest.
• Please be sure to check out at the time specified on your rental agreement. Our housekeeper arrives promptly at 10am. Additional charges may apply for late check outs.
• When vacating, please remove all personal items from the house. We are not liable for loss of personal items.
• Remove all food and drinks from refrigerators when you vacate.
• Empty all garbage into trash bins located in garage. Do not re-arrange the furniture. It will scratch the hardwood floors.
• When you are ready to vacate, turn off all lights. If we are not present at check out please leave the keys and garage clicker on the dining room table and lock the interior door when exiting.
• Please report any damage to the property or its contents to Sheila,
• In the event any items are damaged or taken from the house, additional charges will be deducted from your security deposit.
• Tenants shall be responsible for all attorney fees affiliated with any damages to property and/or its contents.
• There is a $60 fee for opening the doors if you are locked out between 8am and 8pm; $100 fee for all other times. Carry the keys with you at all times. If we are out of town a locksmith fee can be paid directly to the locksmith in lieu of lock out fee.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.