Two Bedroom, One Bathroom Vacation Apartment- CenterStage
You can book this property instantly via this site!
This lovely Hollywood vacation rental is located at the heart of Hollywood - adjacent to the Walk of Fame. Local attractions include, but are far from limited to: The Chinese Grand Theater, The Kodak Theater (Now the Dolby Digital Theater), Jimmy Kimmel Live, Madam Tussauds. One of the best appeals of this beautiful 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom vacation apartment is that it is walking distance to the red-line metro line which dissects Los Angeles. You can literally be in every major part of town within minutes - which makes this location great for tourists or corporate travelers.
The living area of this vacation apartment has a modern design similar to many current trendy hotels. But don’t worry, the owners didn’t skimp on the furniture. The sofa you’ll be sitting on to watch the big 46” Flat Screen TV was custom made for this particular vacation rental. The fabric is made of soft Microfiber Suede and the couch is stuffed with medium to firm stuffing to ensure anyone would be comfortable on this sofa. You’ll love relaxing and watching TV or surfing the web with the rental’s free Wi-Fi service. You might even want to indulge in playing the Xbox. We have games for free but don’t forget to bring your favorites!
The dining area which resides between the living area and the kitchen area can seat four people. However, we do not mind providing additional fold out chairs should you need extra seating. The kitchen is fully equipped with basic furnishings for you to cook and eat. There is plenty of counter space even with our full-sized refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave in the area.
Our central heating and air provides comfortable temperatures year-round. It doesn't matter if you choose the master or spare room. Both rooms have queen-size beds, private bathrooms with baths or shower preference (single units), and plenty of closet space.
Parking is provided in a lot next door to the unit. Parking is billed at $10.00 per day on this reservation.
If you are not in need of parking you may remove this from your reservation through booking page.
Every rental is supplied with 1 set of keys that is covered by their security deposit. Because most (not all) of rentals have mechanical locks and gated parking we do charge a $150.00 deposit per key and garage remote for additional sets. If a key is lost at any of our properties or not returned- this deposit will cover the cost of changing the locks prior to the next guest arrival. Thank you for your understanding. Please note key deposits are returned upon exit as long as the keys are returned.
- Check-ins at this property are free from 4 pm to 9 pm, if scheduled
- Early check-ins are billed at $40.00 from 12 to 4 pm
- Extra Early check-ins are billed at 1/2 nights rent + tax
- Late check-ins 9 pm to 12:15 am are billed at $40.00 for the selected waiting hour in the arrival information
- Check-ins after 12:15 pm are billed at $60.00 and must be scheduled 72 hours in advance
- Unscheduled checkins may not report to the property without calling first and may experience up to 4 hours waiting. Unscheduled checkins are billed $50.00 flat in addition to any late checkin fees. Please schedule your arrivals.
- All check-outs are prompt at 11 am.
- Late check-outs until 2 pm are billed at $40.00 and are subject to availability on the day of departure. Late checkout fees begin at 11:15 am.
- Late check outs must be purchased in advance (by 12 midnight the night prior). Same day late checkouts and extensions will require an updated bill to be signed. Late Checkouts or extensions requested later than 12 midnight the night before will be accessed a $50.00 handling fee. All guest must sign their updated bills or new rental agreement if changing cards or responsibilities. Failure to schedule an updated bill signing or extension request form will result in your unit being rented to the next occupant.
Additional amenities include: toilet, living room, movie theatres, queen, nearby post office, groceries, massage therapist, festivals, queen bed, shower, outlet shopping, hospital, cookware, atm/bank, cinemas, washer & dryer, ironing board, full, ice maker, nearby fedex, heating, dishes & utensils, nearby internet cafe, medical services, iron & board, tub, coffee maker, nearby bank, laundromat, nearby atm, nearby medical services, museums, pantry items, long-term renters welcome, golf course, nearby grocery, restaurants.TripAdvisor property ID 1969635...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.