Sun-leisure-pool-sea, spa, cazino! Special offers!
From $117 / night
Description from the owner
Description from the owner
There are moments when circumstances collide to make everything perfect. On holiday this might involve blue skies and sunshine. Bronze yourself on the sun loungers. And when it’s time to cool off, you’ll have infinitely good-fun splashing around in the shared swimming pool. Take in the sun & beat the heat. Enjoy a leisurely breakfast al fresco in the Louteaki sunshine.
Like something straight out of a lifestyle magazine, this house offers high class living. Natural light fills the inside area, giving it a bright & spacious feel.
Venture out to sample some of the local cuisine, fresh fish by the the beach or a relaxing spa before heading ...Read more
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate: 90%
- Response time: Within 2 days
- Calendar updated: 4 days ago
4.8 / 5.0
Sun-leisure-pool-sea, spa, cazino! Special offers! Loutraki, Peloponnese, Greece
Additional Location Information
80 km from Athens, west from the Corinthian Canal, just a stone’s throw away from Athens, the cosmopolitan beach of Loutraki with its endless lacy coastline.
Suburban Railway station in connection with the city of Corinth in 7km, directly from El. Venizelos international airport.
New express highway from the airport to Loutraki in less than 1hour drive.
The house is in a really great, quiet location, at the entrance of the city, just 700m from the beach, 1500m away from the center of the vibrant city of Loutraki, with plenty of free outdoor parking.
Beautiful and stunning beach area in 800m, in which, except from enjoying swiming, you will find any kind of food and fun for all forms and one of the largest and most reputed casinos across Europe, the legendary Casino Loutraki (700m from the house), where visitors experience luxury, sophisticated style and an impeccable quality of service.
Don't forget to make a visit to the interesting Folkore Museum.
You will, also, find the experience unique, to visit thermal spa, to rejuvenate body and mind, with body and face treatments.
Plenty of sea water activities at LOUTRAKI BEACH. The crystal clear blue sea and beach of Loutraki has been awarded with the "Blue Flag" continually since 1987. Indulge in the summer spirit and enjoy your refreshing drink or coffee by the sea. Apart from diving into the crystal water, you may also relish sunbathing under the hot summer sun, lying on the pebbled beach next to the waves!
If you are a sports fan, opportunity for one of the exciting sea sports; windsurfing, jet-ski, sailing and if you are lucky enough, you can even witness the little dolphin that appears by the coast from time to time!!!
Touring and sightseeing is a must in Loutraki and the wider area.
Touring itineraries feature idyllic locations, unique attractions, extreme adventures, incomparable venues and fun activities.
• The “Water fun” park, located in the area of the Corinth Canal, features water entertainment for kids and adults. Apart from water parks, several other themed venues offer entertainment for all tastes.
• Just a few meters from a unique throughout the European continent creation of human will , the Corinth Canal. The builders dug the canal through the Isthmus at sea level. It is 6.3 kilometres (3.9 mi) in length and was built between 1881 and 1893.
• Minutes away from Ancient Corinth, (18km), a city first settled at the end of the 5th millennium B.C. one of the richest cities of prehistoric times, a world famous monument of European and Christian culture in which you are going to feel the indescribable thrill as you march in the same space stepped foot of the Apostle Paul and leveled first time in Europe the messages of Christianity.
• Daily touring schedules may include awesome experiences spreading from the HERAION lighthouse and Temple of Hera (in 17km)
• close to the VOULIAGMENI Lake (Blue Lake) (15km), an opportunity to discover the grace of the ancient fairy, in a region embraced by a natural pine-forest, where one of the most beautiful lagoons in Greece lies peaceful,
• to DIOLKOS and the ISTHMUS Canal (2,5km), (website: hidden) ...
• the ruins of ancient Krommyona in Ag. Theodoroi where the statue of Apollo once laid (20km),
• the EPIDAURUS Ancient Theatre (66km), one of the greatest ancient theatres in the world marveled for its exceptional acoustics, which permit almost perfect intelligibility of unamplified spoken word from the proscenium or skênê to all 15,000 spectators, regardless of their seating
• the MYCENAE ancient town(48km) and the ancient shaft graves with their royal skeletons and spectacular grave goods. From the hill on which the palace was located one can see across the Argolid to the Saronic Gulf
• the NEMEA Ancient Stadium (45km), in a city where in Greek mythology Heracles overcame the Nemean Lion of the Lady Hera,
• the ACROPOLIS and the archaeological museum of Athens (80km), the world famous ancient citadel located on a high rocky outcrop above the city of Athens and containing the remains of several ancient buildings of great architectural and historic significance, the most famous being the Parthenon,
• NAFPLIO, (70km) a beautiful seaport town, the capital of the First Hellenic Republic, from the start of the Greek Revolution in 1821 until 1834,
• MAINALON Ski Center (94km) located at Ostrakina mountaintop of Menalon, at an altitude of 1600 m., with seven slopes,
• Rack-and-pinion railway, DIAKOFTO-CALAVRITA (94km) in a magnificent ride
• On the slopes of Mount Geraneia, Osios Patapios monastery (9km) stands imposingly for centures, offering a unique view. Situated at a 650m - 700m altitude, the holy convent challenges the faithful Christians to go on a pilgrimage, which requires driving a 9-kilometre distance and successfully walking up the 180 steep steps before entrance.
• Mount Geraneia, offering a view absolutely awesome and the volcano Sousaki
• LOUSIOS river valley (120km) (for trekking and rafting). Loussios river is where Zeus used to bathe himself! In the spectacular densely vegetated gorge and in the river’s crystal clear waters, you can enjoy rafting and discover the hidden natural paradise of the area
• the historic villages of Lousios river valey, on northwestern Arcadia. The most famous villages are VYTINA (110km) and DIMITSANA (130km) built on the ruins of the ancient town Teuthis. All area took part in the Greek revolution in 1821,
• MYSTRAS (150km) the capital of the Byzantine Despotate of the Morea in the 14th and 15th centuries, experiencing a period of prosperity and cultural flowering,
• Epicurious Apollo Temple, (150km) in the mid west area.
• Cape SOUNIO, (140km) is noted as the site of ruins of an ancient Greek temple of Poseidon, the god of the sea in classical mythology,
• OLYMPIA (190km) known for having been the site of the first Olympic Games in classical times, in honor of Zeus, the most famous games in history, held every four years throughout Classical Antiquity,
• DELPHI (190km) the centre of Grandmother Earth, the site of the Delphic oracle, the most important oracle in the classical Greek world, and major site for the worship of the god Apollo
• Neda river valley (trekking in Neda gorge)
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation
Nearest airport: El. Venizelos, Athens, 62 miles
Nearest train station: Korinthos, 5 miles
Car is recommended