3 ROOMS on Svobody Ave (0 min CENTER) best VIEWS!
From $40 / night
Description from the owner
Description from the owner
Type: Apt. / Condo
THREE bedroom apartment right in the Lviv CENTER the BEST views of the beginning of the main avenue: Svobody Ave, 3 mins walking to Rynok (Market) Square and to the Opera House.
We are private rent out not a business like most of the other apartment offerings that you can find in Lviv, so we are much more flexible and human. Also offering convenient transfer service.
We want our guests to be our friends not our clients. :)
- Perfect Location - All historical places are around you (see sketch map).
- Bright, eco-clean place equipped with everything you need (ask if you need something special).
- Suitable for both vacation and ...Read more
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate: 85%
- Response time: A few hours
- Calendar updated: 10 days ago
Additional Location Information
MISCELLANEOUS INFO (skip if you are not first time Lviv visitor)
RESTAURANTS / RECREATIONS NEARBY (5 min):
Restaurants under apartment:
- Bianco-Rosso ("White-Red")
(website: hidden) (launch - 7$, dinner - 10$)
- Yapi Sushi Island - ЯПІ «Острів суші»
Other well known Lviv's creative and original restaurants/pubs/cafes are in few mins walking distance (in order of guests' preference):
- Kryjivka / «Криївка» 24h ** (password is: "Slava Ukrayini - Heroyam Slava" [means: "Glory to Ukraine - Glory to Heroes]) at Rynok sqr. 14
- «Місько Пструг, хліб та вино» і «Петро Братванка» * at Brativ Rogatyntsiv, 49
- «Львівська майстерня шоколаду»*
- Medelin / Меделін at пл. Коліївщини, 1 (на перехресті вулиць Староєврейської та Федорова)
- Masoch-Cafe/ «Мазох-cafе» *
- The Most Expensive Restaurant in Galicia «Masonic Lodge» / «Найдорожча ресторація Галичини» *
- Галицька Жидівська кнайпа «Під Золотою Розою» / Jewish restraurant "Pid Zolotoyu Rozoyu" [Under Golden Rose] at Staroyevreyska str. [Old-Jewish str.] *
- Lviv Coffee Manufacture / «Львівська копальня кави»*
- «Міська пекарня штруделів та сирників»*
- «Ресторація на Валовій» *
- ресторація-музей «Гасова лямпа» *
- «Дім Легенд» *
- «Лівий берег»
- «Зеник. Пиво з дерунами»
- «Зеник. Гламур»
- Beer Museum
* - recommended by guests
Not expensive buffet type restaurants (5-3 mins away):
- "Пузата Хата" ("Puzata Hata" ~ "Belly House") at Shevchenka Ave right across McDonnalds a bit further the avenue
- «Час Поїсти» ("Time to Eat") at 3 Kopernyka St or 12 Starojevreis'ka St
- Smakolyk at 5 Mykhal'chuka St
For those who want to cook themselves: grocery store is in 'Opera Passage' (9am-11pm) is on the way to the Opera Theater and three farmer markets are nearby too.
- Fitness Center 'Sofia': gym, yoga, pool (speedo & swim cap required), spa. - 12 USD/day.
Closest clubs (5 mins walking):
- Club "Rafinad People" *
- Fashion Club
Other (in walking distance)
- Metro Club *
LOCATION INFO SECTION
Do you know that you will stay on the banks of the river?
A little bit of history of the location.
In the XVIII century the old city fortifications were demolished, the moats were filled in, leveled and replaced by public gardens and parks. The architectural appearance of the city changed drastically. The modern city center appeared on the banks of the Poltva River. At the end of the XIX century the river locked into a concrete manifold, so basically you will be standing on a river. The construction works in the main avenue grew faster after Lviv was proclaimed the capital of one of the 26 provinces of Austro-Hungarian Empire. The nobility of Lviv wanted it to resemble the greatest cities of Europe. Local newspapers called Lviv ‘a small Paris’. Public places, luxurious hotels and shops began to spread around.
Svobody Avenue is the main street of the city. Previous names: from the mid-nineteenth century. - Higher Karolya Ludwig and Carol Ludwig Net (Untere i Obere Karl Ludwig Straße, Karola Ludwika wyższa i niższa). In 1871 St. Louis High Karolya were called Hetman (Hetmańska), in honor of the great crown hetman Stanislaw Jablonovsk (Stanisław Jabłonowski), whose monument installed in 1859, and below - just Carol Ludwig. Since 1919 st. Carol Ludwig were called Legions (Legionów). In 1887, under the direction of engineer Vaclav Ibanskoho (Wacław Ibański) blocked Poltva River underground. In 1940 Hetmanska street and entered the Legion warehouse one - the first of May. In 1941 her first divided into Opernstrasse and Museumstrasse, and then merged under the name Adolf Hitler Platz / Ring. In 1944 - First of May, and then were called Lenin Avenue. In 1991 renamed to Svobody Avenue (year when Ukraine got independence from Soviets).
ENJOY your stay in LVIV
(some links are visible after reservation by airbnb rules)
Events & Restaurants Map (with virtual tour):
Public Transportation Map:
Sketch map with historical places around:
(you can get this or similar one in Tourist Information center on Rynok Square).
Some Nice Videos about Lviv (I enjoyed to watch myself once):
Thanks for being interested in our city,
More About This Location