NEW INTERIORS, FULLY FURNISHED, SPACIOUS CONDO UNIT, WITH WI-FI, CABLE TV
- Two (2) Bedrooms, all with air conditioning units
- One (1) Queen Size Bed, one (1) single bed, one (1) foldable mattress/ floor futon
- Set of fresh, clean linens and towels
- Two (2) Toilet & Bath, all with water heaters
- With high-speed internet connection, cable TV with international channels
- Complete kitchen set, which includes modern cabinetry, a refrigerator, an induction cooker, a rangehood, a microwave oven, a rice cooker, and an electric kettle
- Complete set of dinnerware and cookware
- Living room set includes a leather sofa, a coffee table, and an entertainment table/cabinet
- Dining room is comfortably set up for four (4) persons
- Equipped with a 32" flat screen TV and a DVD player system
- With a view of the Makati skyline and sunset
- All utilities (WiFi, Cable TV, Water Use, Condo Amenities Use) is INCLUSIVE in the rate. Electricity is billed separately upon check-out. Electric meter reading will be done by the Building Admin Personnel upon check-in as well as upon check-out. The difference is the actual usage.
VERY ACCESSIBLE LOCATION!
The Dansalan Gardens community sits in the quiet side of the city, but is centrally located at Boni Avenue and M. Vicente St. in Mandaluyong City. Only three blocks away from EDSA/MRT (Boni/Pioneer Station) and a few minutes away from the premier shopping and business districts of Makati, Ortigas Center, Greenhills , Rockwell, and The Fort.
- 10 Minutes to Ortigas Center and Rockwell Center Makati
- 15 Minutes to Makati Central Business District
- 15 Minutes to Greenhills Shopping Center
There is a Taxi Bay outside the main gate. Public transports like the MRT (Boni/Pioneer Station), Bus stops and Jeepney stops are also close by.
SHOPPING: Robinsons Pioneer Mall, Robinsons Galleria Mall, EDSA Shangri-La Mall/Crossings, SM Megamall, Greenhills Shopping Center, The PowerPlant Mall (Rockwell), Glorietta/Ayala Center Malls, Market! Market!, Bonifacio Global City, and more
SCHOOLS: Lourdes School Mandaluyong, St. Paul College Pasig, Don Bosco Mandaluyong, La Salle Greenhills, OB Montessori, Poveda School, and more
ENTERTAINMENT & LEISURE: Club Mwah (Las Vegas-style shows), Wack-Wack Golf and Country Club, Valle Verde Country Club (Fitness), Rockwell Club (Fitness), and more
RESTAURANTS: McDonalds, Jollibee, ChowKing, Galileo Enoteca (Italian and Wine Cellar), Persiana (Mediterranean Restaurant), Ramen Cool (Japanese Fusion), Charlie's Steaks and Burgers, Cafe Juanita (Filipino), Adobo Republic (Filipino), Three Sisters (Filipino), and more within a 2-3KMs radius
HOSPITALS AND DRUGSTORES: Victor Potenciano Medical Center (Polymedic), Medical City-Ortigas, St. Luke's Medical Center-Bonifacio Global CIty, Mercury Drug, and more
CHURCHES: Parish Church of San Roque, Archdiocesan Shrine of the Divine Mercy, Iglesia ni Cristo (Barangka Locale), International Baptist Church, Seventh-Day Adventist Church, and more
RESORT LIKE AMENITIES THAT ARE YOURS TO ENJOY!
Feel free to roam Dansalan Gardens' landscaped grounds and enjoy a wide range of activities from the calm and relaxing to the active and exciting.
Relax and commune with nature among the selection of leisure and landscaped spaces of this 8,000 sqm. development. Feel free to roam the grounds and discover your own private nook.
- Adult Swimming Pool
- Children's Wading Pool
- Ponds and Gazebos
- Landscaped Gardens / Round about
- Landscaped Walking Paths
- Multi-purpose Hall with Billiards and Table Tennis
- Indoor / Outdoor Function Areas
- Indoor Children's Playground
- Fitness Gym (with fee)
- Resident's Lounge Area
- Lobby with reception/security counter
- High-speed passenger elevators
- Automatic fire sprinkler system for all units
- Ample water supply through overhead water tank and underground water cistern
- Standby power generator
- Commercial areas at the Ground Floor (Convenience Store, Laundry Services, Water Refilling Station, Beauty Salon/Shop, Spa and Massage)
Left on 10/07/2014 for a stay in September 2014 | Adrian BReviewed Oct 7, 2014Stayed Sep 2014
I'm not one to write many reviews but feel it's necessary to write one about my great experience at this property. The property itself is a very good value when comparing this to other properties. The building is a guarded facility with 24hr security staff, whom were very friendly and helpful. The owner of the property is a wife and husband, both of whom were welcoming, easily reachable and responded to queries in a timely manner. The only negative experience that I had, had nothing to do with the property itself, but the taxi drivers in Makati, whom often tried to jack their rates up once they saw a foreigner, with a number of them claiming that their meters were not working, preferring to charge a flat rate or a per kilometer rate, my advice to you is to catch another one, otherwise you might end up paying double to quadruple the actual rate. Warning traffic during rush hours is beyond ridiculous!!! What might normally take you 20 minutes can easily take you 2 to 3 hours, even with this get a taxi that the driver uses the meter, it will definitely save you money!!! To get to the property just tell the driver Boni and Pioneer, once they get there then show them the information that you get from Nannette, otherwise most of them will have no idea of how to find the property. When I arrived in town it took me about 20 minutes to get to the property and cost me $800 pesos (flat rate), a few days later it took some friends of mine 2 hours at a cost of $250 pesos (metered rate).
Have fun and stay safe!
Adrian and Cristina are warm and friendly, and communicating with them was smooth and easy. They are highly recommended guests and we will not hesitate to welcome them back to our condo unit any time. They took care of our place as if it were their own.
Thank you Adrian and Cristina! Hope to see you in your future visits to Manila.
Nanette & Jason
2BR with Wi-Fi, Cable TV - RESORT CONDO
2BR with Wi-Fi, Cable TV - RESORT CONDO
Need more information?
Contact the owner
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.