1. Gulf Views and SPACE! This 4 bedroom condo has 3 baths and sleeps 15!
2. This gorgeous condo now includes Free Beach Service during the season! Includes Beach Setups for two, Two Chairs and an Umbrella.
3. Fantastic location across the street from Miramar Beach! Near Silver Sands Outlets and Grand Boulevard Town Center with amazing shopping, restaurants and a theater. If you don't want to leave, you can walk to Captain Dave's on the Gulf or next door to Kenny D's!
4. Amenities!Two pools, Beachfront pool is Heated, Fitness Room with state of the art equipment, outside grills located at the back pool, and private, gated beach access!
5. Luxurious accommodations! From the 9 foot ceilings, the flatscreen tvs, the granite countertops and stainless appliances in the kitchen to the luxurious appointments throughout this spacious condo, everything you need is here!
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. On our website, Destinresorts.net
3. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
The panoramic views from this 5th story Destin condo are so stunning - you may be tempted to make this luxurious Leeward Key vacation condo your permanent home! Nautical décor and high-end furnishings complemented by a spacious four bedroom floor plan will have you saying bon voyage to a hectic work week. Located next door to Kenny D's, and across the street from Captain Dave's, this spot is within a few miles radius to with malls, golf courses, movie theatres and golf courses - so you can relax or be entertained at any time.
Leeward Key possesses some great amenities! Two pools are both decked with tropical foliage and have gated access but one is right on the beach and heated. You'll love having so many options- float on the waves of the Gulf just steps away, lounge in the calm waters overlooking the white sand and emerald water or laze in the more protected pool on the north side of the complex.
The decor is tasteful and subdued; you'll find this a relaxing, harmonious atmosphere in which your group can relax and enjoy your time together. There's a king bed in the master, a guest bedroom with a queen-sized bed, another guest bedroom with 2 doubles (sleeps 4), a bunk room with twin over twin bunk bed and a twin over double (sleeps 5) and a sleeper sofa, so this condo accommodates 15 guests.
There's a fitness room onsite, as well as a vending room for a late night snack run. Laundry is located in the condo.
Leeward Key offers all you could want for a fantastic beach vacation!
~One of the many vacation rentals managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 15% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
Additional amenities include: sofabed, iron/board, night life, dining and livingroom, airmatt/sleeper, nice furniture, stove/oven, double bed, suitable for children, washer/dryer, king bed, walk to beach, city view, serving bar off kitchen w/ chairs, full sized refridgerator, coffeemaker, bunk beds....Read more
Left on 03/24/2014 for a stay in March 2014 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Mar 24, 2014Stayed Mar 2014
We stayed in this condo for spring break. At first glance it was beautiful, but as our stay continued we noticed several issues. The bed sheets in one of the rooms had urine stains on it. The couch in the living room smelled so strongly of mildew that we weren't able to sit on part of the couch. Several lights in multiple rooms did not work. The tubs were not draining in two of the bathrooms. The fridge/freezer did not work for part of our stay. Now with that being said the property managers did come out and fix most of the issues the day I called.
Overall the property is beautiful, but they need to do a better job of cleaning and maintaining the condo before the next guests visits. Read more
We love our guests and typically don't reply negatively to their comments, but this is a harsh and untrue review. The condo was completely renovated in January (new owner) and these were the first guests allowed in the condo. The sheets were new, couch was new, drains are new, lamps are on switches and won't work until switches are turned on.
In addition, they were an under 25 spring break group that didn't cause major issues, but definitely required some extra attention and lost some of their deposit which perhaps caused them to leave a bad review on an excellent property.
In reality, "as their stay continued" they most likely caused their own issues by not using the pop-up drains correctly, leaving the doors to the balcony open saturating the couch with moisture, and setting the freezer into "showroom mode" which turns off the compressor (cooling). We did respond to all of their calls, and each time it was a matter of self inflicted problems which we quickly remedied, but their deposit was dinged a few hundred dollars for several service calls and a few minor damages to the condo to include ruined sheets and towels.
We no longer rent this property to people with a group of people with an average age under 25.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.