- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
Description from the owner
A Sicilian holiday, which combining charm and relax in nature, is waiting for you!
Enjoy nice weather, mild and spring climate even in winter.
Villa “Le Tortore” is a typical Manor Farm House of the early 20th century, recently renovated with taste, combining tradition and functionality: original antique pieces and wooden windows frames were maintained as well as the pitch pavements combined with a heating floor system serving all rooms, which are really comfortable, bright and airy thanks to their vaulting roof.
The villa presents three bedrooms with traditional forged-iron beds: one of those is the master bedroom, en suite, another one is ...Read more
Charming Villa 15min from Marina di Ragusa, 3BR
Modica, Sicily, Italy
Additional Location Information
The unit is the ideal destination all year round, because:
- nice weather throughout the year: pleasant temperatures and dry climate in winter as well as always airy in summer;
- fantastic food and wine background!
- not far from the seaside centers neither from nightlife, however far enough to rest peacefully;
- also excellent geographical position, it is easily accessible from Ragusa, Catania, Syracuse and Agrigento, and close to other urban centers designated UNESCO World Heritage: beautiful baroque town centres where enjoy a walk tasting delicious ice creams;
- also interesting for children who can explore several ancient Greek and Roman excavations on coastline, or fantasying in the labyrinth of the Castle of Donnafugata.
- Special rates for couples and last minute discounts.
Prices are ALL INCLUSIVE:
- Linen: Sheets and towels in sets per person / week;
- End-of-stay cleaning;
- all facilities and utilities;
- Baby amenities (crib, stroller, high chair, games);
- a tiny nécessaire in the kitchen of tea, coffee, spices and condiments;
- Reception service and additional information on the activities and sights in the area, suggested according of the interests of our guests.
Activities and extra services on request:
- Special reception honeymoon or special occasions;
- Tasting wines and visiting vineyards;
- Modica chocolate tasting and visiting workshop;
- Guided sightseeing and trekking excursions;
- Traditional Sicilian cooking class with chef qualified;
- Mediterranean dinner at home with personal chef;
- Trips sailing with skipper;
- 4x4 tours.
Own/rental vehicle strongly recommended.
Latitude: 36°50'36.56" Longitude: 14°35'41.54"
More About This Location
Rural retreats, Warm winter getaways
Nearest ferry port: Marina di Ragusa, 6.03 miles
Nearest airport: "Poi La Torre", Comiso, 22 miles
Nearest train station: Catania Centrale, 72.02 miles
Car is essential
Last updated on February 27, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 37 other Modica rentalsCheck Availability for Modica
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Long term rentals allowed (over 1 month)
- Central heating
- High chair
- Hair dryer
- Linens Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Ocean or water views
- Paper Towels Provided
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - ask
- Wheelchair accessible - ask