Lake Como Luxurious Designer Villa with Great View
Lake Como Luxurious Designer Villa with Great View
THE TRUE GEM
Boasting a breathtaking lake view location in the heart of fashionable Moltrasio and ideally located just a 15 minute ride by boat or car from the cosmopolitan buzz of Como city, this modernist villa offers a serene escape in an enviable holiday location!
We exchange or rent a true gem: A brand new, fully equipped modern villa, full of natural light with any weather with direct access to the Lake via a private dock. The interior and exterior design combines Nordic minimalism and the Italian style, maximizing comfort and functionality. Located on the coastline of Lake Como, this minimalist house embraces the sky, the light, the lake and serenity.
Each of the four bathrooms to the villa has been finished in a boutique-luxury hotel style, with chic fittings used to offer a Spa like experience for guests. The principal bathroom features a stunning designer bath tub and a rain shower with glass ceiling overlooking a 100 years ancient camphor tree, the second bathroom features a sweeping walk in wet room with double shower head overlooking the lake, the wellness room with 4 rain showers to enjoy showering with the whole family at the same time.
A LOT OF NATURAL LIGHT
Every room has extremely large windows, which gives the impression that the outside historic park is an integral part of the inside spaces.
The villa enjoys from every room of the first and second floor a magnificent 180° view directly on the lake and the surrounding mountains; the lake scenery continues kilometers after kilometers. The kitchen window has a spectacular view on Villa Olmo and the city of Como, as well as the peninsula of the Villa Versace. The master bedroom has a great view on the picturesque village of Torno. On the walls of the villa there are no pictures or paintings, thanks the windows that act as paintings with the beautiful landscape of the lake.
THE HISTORIC PARC
The property with its own large historic park (1 acre), which dates centuries back to the mid-1800's, it is located inside another historic park (6 acres) shared with other 5 villas. The double separation from the public streets guarantees absolute relaxation, peace and privacy.
The villa has direct private access to the lake, via an ancient footbridge that crosses the historic road along the lake, and a large jetty for boats' landing from where it is possible to get a boat taxi to reach nearby restaurants.
The 3-storey villa is the place to be for children from 3 years onwards: in the villa's exclusive parc, there's a charming wooden playground with some climbing challenges, and a large trampoline. Please NOTE: Due to the minimalist character of the house, safety elements such as handrails of the stairs are missing, and so the villa is not recommended for the families with children under 3 years of age.
- Mandatory basic daily cleaning service will ensure that you'll have a stressless vacation without thinking about cleaning, changing towels or making the beds.
- Free Internet broadband connection
- Free local calls
- Free bed linens
- Free towels and bathrobes
- The mandatory basic cleaning service: The cost of the mandatory basic cleaning service is included in the price in case of renting and it has a cost of Euro 30 per day in case of exchange.
- The extended optional cleaning service: it’s possible to have an extended service (over the 2 included hours per day) at a cost of 22 Euro per hour.
- Final cleaning: in case of rent you have to prepay a one-time final cleaning fee of 150 euro. This way you can enjoy every minute on the lake, and we are sure that our villa remains as clean and organized as we want it.
No smokers please.
No pets please.
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS
Max 6 person.
The villa has 3 floors and due to the minimalist character of the house, some safety elements such as handrails of the stairs are missing, and so the villa is not recommended for the families with children under 3 years of age or to persons who have any challenges using stairs. Adults must provide focused supervision while kids are using the garden, the playground and trampoline. Adult supervision can help prevent injuries by making sure kids properly use garden and playground equipment, and don't engage in unsafe behavior around them. The trampoline must only be used by one person at a time. The use of the garden, the trampoline and the playground is at your own risk and the owner is not responsible for any accident that may occur.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
At the checkout the house will be checked for damages, that eventually will be debited to the responsible guests. Some rooms are private and should be stay closed at all times. Anything not directly specified here is not included.
You'll enjoy your stay at the Magic Villa on the Magic Lake,
see you soon!TripAdvisor property ID 2200029...Read more
Lake Como Luxurious Designer Villa with Great View Moltrasio, Lombardy, Italy
Additional Location Information
The fashionable village has been home in its time to a host of discerning guests, residents and notable celebrities, from Winston Churchill to Donatella Versace! Many are drawn here for Moltrasioâ€™s idyllic lake view seclusion, fine elegant villas and its timeless holiday qualities.
Its close proximity to the prestigious Villa Dâ€™Este Golf Club, popular Lido and fashionable boutique shops and restaurants of nearby Cernobbio also ensures guests will also be kept fully amused during their stay. With the modern-day delights, amenities and attractions of Como city also within enviable driving distance, guests staying in Moltrasio may be sure of the perfect Lake Como experience!
The touristic central lake with its breathtaking villa attractions, pretty resort towns and strong visitor appeal may also be easily reached by car in just 25 minutes from the village.
A stay on Lake Como means one of unparalleled natural beauty, world class golf, unforgettable dining experiences and a host of fabulous leisure activities to enjoy. From golf, tennis, hiking, cycling and swimming to lazy Lido days, power boat hire, sailing, sea plane trips, horse riding and even skiing; Lake Como offers all this and more!
The location is excellent:
- Airport: 40 miles or 50 minutes
- freeway access: 4 miles or 3 minutes
- center of Milan (Piazza Duomo): 37 miles or c.a. 45 minutes
- Swiss border: 3 miles or 3 minutes
- Lugano: 23 miles or 40 minutes
- St. Moritz: 75 miles or 2 hours
- public boat transportation stop (to Torno, Cernobbio, Como, Bellaggio, Varenna): 350 feet or 2 minutes walking
RESTAURANTS AND COFFEE SHOPS
- 350 feet or 2 minutes, in Moltrasio: 3 restaurants, 1 pizzeria and 2 coffee shop
- opposite side of the lake (2 minutes public boat transfer), in Torno: 3 restaurant and 2 coffee shop
- 2 miles or 5 minutes driving, Cernobbio: 7 restaurants, 6 Coffee Shop
The house manager can organize on request trustworthy professional services for:
- babysitting (English/Italian)
- boat taxi
- boat rental (possibility to use the private dock of the villa)
- personal chef
- private driver for sightseeing and transfers
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Lake nearby, Waterfront
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.