Charming and Historic Castle Apartment in the Veneto Region - Castello Ricco - Il Re
Enjoy a superb apartment accommodation in Veneto, surrounded by rolling vine-covered hills dotted with small villages. At this conveniently located holiday castle, you’ll be able to explore local hill towns, go wine tasting, or take day trips to Padua or Venice. In the afternoon you can come home to this vacation rental in Veneto and enjoy a dip in the covered and heated swimming pool or cook your own authentic Italian meals.
Dating back to 1150 and once referred to as the Monastery of Lispida, the property was bought by the Earls of Corinaldi in 1850. These new owners then added wine cellars to the property and began producing their own wine. During the early 1900’s, King Vittorio Emanuele the 3rd of Italy used the property as headquarters. Today, the castle and outbuildings are surrounded by parkland and lie in the center of the Euganean Hlls Natural Park. There are also olive groves, vineyards, trees, plants, and flowers making the landscape peaceful and beautiful. There is a shared, covered, and heated swimming pool (11.5 m x 3.5m) with jet streams looking out to the ancient monastic orchard. Sun loungers are nearby. Parking is available within the property grounds.
First Floor: There is a living room with two single sofa beds and satellite TV, a kitchen with a microwave and dishwasher, one bedroom, and one bathroom. The bedroom has a 160 cm queen-sized bed and the bathroom has a sink, toilet, and shower. This apartment also has a billiard’s room.
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
* Extra Housekeeping: 60 Euros
* Extra Towels: 10 Euros per person
* Laundry Service: 8 Euros per load
* Extra Bed: 22 Euros per day
* This apartment is over the estate's wine bar, which can be noisy on weekends. In addition, there are occasional special events held at the castle, which can also result in noise.
* Wireless Internet signal at the apartments cannot be guaranteed due to weak signal because of the thick castle walls. If Internet needs to be used, you can use the Internet at the Reception Office, or in the gardens and the pool where the signal is better.
* The pool is open from the middle of April until the middle of October.
Additional amenities include: pool table, clothes dryer - shared, air conditioning - whole house, outside area - shared, housekeeping available - extra cost, bike, free parking on premises, washing machine - shared....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.