THIS CONDO HAS THE PERFECT BEST LOCATION IN THE PEDESTRIAN/SKIING VILLAGE OF MONT-TREMBLANT. IT HAS THE MOST AMENITIES, AT THE BEST PRICE AND VALUE + A BONUS VIEW ON THE SKI SLOPES, VILLAGE AND THE AMAZING SKIING MOUNTAINS OF MONT-TREMBLANT. SKI PARADISE.
NO NEED FOR SHUTTLE BUSES to commute to the village of Mont-Tremblant! No waste of time to find parking and no traffic on the way out of the ski station! Just Park your car and enjoy your stay. We're right in the middle of the action, without all the noise.
This cozy condo has the PERFECT location in the heart of Mont-Tremblant pedestrian village! Mountain view on the main ski slopes, full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, free parking (1), free wifi, cable tv, fireplace, outdoor hot tub (spa), outdoor heated pool (seasonal), washer/dryer, playroom with pool table, air hockey, foosball and kids playroom, fitness center, BBQ, terrace, all you need at one place! No need to take a shuttle bus every morning with all you equipment - no parking traffic during your stay, just PARK YOUR CAR & enjoy the rest of your vacations.
All you need! Cozy condo on 2 floors with fireplace in 4 star resort in the pedestrian village of Mont-Tremblant. Close to all the main attractions, right in the action without the noise. Book early for Winter 2015!!
- 1 bedroom unit sleep 4. Beds on separate floors on the unit, ideal for privacy.
- Pull out sofa in living room.
- Ultra comfortable king size bed with french doors opening on the terrace
- Views of the mountain and the village.
- Fully equipped kitchen: Keurig coffee machine - bring your Kcups! - fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, electric kettle, cutlery, kitchen utensils, tableware, dishwasher soap and dish liquid included, iron)
- Flat screen tv's in bedroom and main living room
- Cable in both living room & bedroom
- Dining room with seating for 6,
- French doors (Juliette) in living room opening on mountain views/ski village
- Gas fireplace
- 1 full bathroom with separate bath & shower,
- 1/2 bathroom on main living floor
- Laundry washer and dryer
- Free WIFI
- Terrace with table/seating for 2 (seasonal)
- Radio alarm clock
- Bedding, bath towels, laundry soap included.
- Free parking for 1 car.
- Year round outdoor hot tub (spa)
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Toddler's playroom
- Playroom with AIR HOCKEY, FOOSBALL, POOL TABLE
- BBQ grilling area
- Beautiful main lobby with 360 degrees fireplace, library w/tv, piano.
A few steps outside will take you to:
- Chairlifts and gondola up the main ski slopes of Mont-Tremblant. Real Ski-in-ski-out.
- Pedestrian village lift going up/down the pedestrian village (called the "Cabriolet", just in case you don't want to walk the whole way up or down)
- Gondola lift to casino directly AT DOOR.
- Many restaurants
- Indoor waterpark (La Source)
- Convenience store
- Mont-Tremblant activity center
- Biking/hiking trails
- 5 minute walk to the free Mont-Tremblant beach
- Mini golf course
- Snow tubing
- Ice skating
All at walking distance. A short drive will take you to many fabulous golf courses and even more shopping in outlets at about 10/15 min drive.
This condo is great for all seasons. Mont-Tremblant holds a multitude of events for all ages, all year round.
Minimum stay 2 days. Housekeeping done at the end of your stay, non-smoking, no parties, sorry no pets even though we love them :(
Check-in 4pm, Check-out 11am. Perfect for families & couples. Minimum age required for booking.
Hope to have you with us in Mont-Tremblant!...Read more
Left on 03/16/2014 for a stay in March 2014 | AngelaReviewed Mar 16, 2014Stayed Mar 2014
My family just returned from a five night stay in Mont Tremblant. The condo was spacious, comfortable and was right in the heart of the village. We loved having the ski locker located close to the main gondola and even though we were right next to the ski hill we didn't hear the snow machines at night.
The owner, Linh was great to deal with, always returned emails promptly and gave detailed info about the condo, which was really helpful. One small note, there's no DVD player so we brought a mini one and hooked it up to the tv, we have two kids so that helped us. The front staff were friendly and very helpful.
We would definitely stay again at this condo and would highly recommend it to friends and family.
Thank you so much for sharing your positive review on our property. I am happy you had a great time with us and hope to have you again on your next stay in Tremblant. Take care.
“Perfectly located at the bottom of the slope, upper village”
Left on 01/06/2014 for a stay in January 2014 | SanochkaReviewed Jan 6, 2014Stayed Jan 2014
This unit is perfectly located at the Village of Mont-Tremblant. It is spacious and very well kept. Two level accommodation is ideal for privacy. We loved staying in this unit and will stay there again. Owner is very responsive and precise. Thank you for your hospitality. Till next time.
Thank you for your positive review! Hope to have you again soon!
A FlipKey verified reviewer
“Lovely out of town getaway !”
Left on 08/30/2013 for a stay in August 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Aug 30, 2013Stayed Aug 2013
We spent a lovely weekend me and my husband in this condo. We just wanted to get out of the city to relax and enjoy nature without leaving too far from Montreal. We loved our stay! A very nice condo, very clean and cozy with a beautiful location, it was perfect! We were located right at the foot of the mountain in the village, accessible to all services, shops and restaurants. Kitchenette available for those who doesn't want to spend too much:)! For the ones who loves hiking, beautiful trails to explore! Brief, the pool at the hotel, the Scandinavian Spa, the restaurant and bars, shopping and the casino are at your disposal! The owner is very friendly and I had a very good service. I highly recommend it! Enjoy your stay!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.