Private Log Home Family Friendly close to all WIFI
Description from the owner
Looking for an authentic LOG HOME experience? Look no further!
Come visit for yourself and find out why we have so many return guests!
THE LOG HOME
Very clean and spacious! Private setting only minutes from pedestrian village, lake with beach, etc; Beautiful wood burning fireplace with a basket of firewood provided. The outdoor fire pit to enjoy some quality time with family and friends. We offer a fully equipped kitchen with a drip and Keurig coffee makers. In the games room we offer a 50 inch Plasma TV with cable/DVD/Blu Ray/WIFI (A few DVDs provided for kids) There is also a WII system with games and an electric fireplace. Comfortable bedding and fresh towels provided.
Like to BBQ? BBQ provided with propane with outdoor seating area.
The dining room has a large table that can cater for 8 people comfortably .
Main floor - Queen bed in the master bedroom; garden level has two bedrooms, one with a Queen bed and the second with (2) single beds; Sofa bed included in the entertainment room
Guests have full private access to the entire log home and the 1.5 acres of land. Kids will enjoy exploring the woods as a few trails have formed during the years! Easy access to private parking.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Your privacy is important to us, and we made the check in / check out procedure as easy as possible for you to enjoy your vacation time with your friends and family! If assistance is required or for any questions you may have, I am easily reachable by text, phone or email. :)
Our property has quick access to the trail 'Ptit Train du Nord' that offers a cross-country skiing, snow shoeing and or walking/jogging. It is an absolutely breath taking trail that goes around half of the lake. Tremblant Resort (Pedestrian Village)- Quick drive to the slopes! - ( just 8.3 km ); SPA - 'Le Scandinave Spa' - at 7.9 km - Featuring hot and cold tubs, a refreshing dip in the river, relaxing massages, and renowned hospitality; Old Tremblant village - offers shops, restaurants and grocery - at 5 km; Domaine St -Bernard - 45 km of x-country skiing paths and 20 km of snow shoeing paths. - at 8 km
PLAY GOLF? The cottage is only a few minutes from the best of the best: Le Géant, Le Diable, Manitout, La Bête, Le Maître.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- We take pride on how our property is extremely clean (inside and out!). Excellent location for a getaway and as we have two young children, it is very kid friendly!; Pet Friendly! We have two beautiful dogs, we understand! Pets must be declared to the owners in advance, preferably at the time of booking so we can make their stay more enjoyable!
- Check it is at 4pm; Check out is at 11am
* Early check-in or late check-out may be available at no extra charge for reservations of 4 nights or more if bookings permit, if this is essential to your travel please contact me before making your reservation.
- We ask our guests to enjoy and treat our house with the same love and respect as the would their own home.
- For the comfort and better enjoyment of all present and future guests there is no smoking allowed inside the house.
Don't hesitate to ask questions about the cottage or the area, we are here to help make sure you have the best vacation!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.