Looking for an authentic LOG HOME experience? Look no further!!
Come visit for yourself and find out why we have so many return guests!
THE LOG HOME
- Private setting - Minutes from pedestrian village, lake with beach, etc
- 1900 square feet
- 3 bedrooms, 4 beds, 1 sofa bed
- Wood burning fireplace with a basket of firewood provided
- Outdoor fire pit to enjoy some quality time with family and friends
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large open concept area with living room, dining room and kitchen, perfect for entertaining.
- 2 bathrooms
- 50 inch Plasma TV with cable/DVD/Blu Ray/WIFI (A few DVDs provided for kids)
- WII system with games
- Electric fireplace in entertainment room
- Comfortable bedding and fresh towels provided
- BOSE sound system
- Keurig coffee machine
- Washer / Dryer
- BBQ with propane (during summer months)
- Winter - Snow removal included
- Private parking space
- BBQ / outdoor seating
The dining room has a large table that can cater for 8 people comfortably .
- main floor, master bedroom - Queen bed.
- garden level, 2nd bedroom - Queen bed.
- garden level, 3rd bedroom, (2) single beds .
- Sofa bed included in the entertainment room
Guests have full private access to the entire log home and the 1.5 acres of land. Kids will enjoy exploring the woods as a few trails have formed during the years! Easy access to private parking.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Your privacy is important to us, and we made the check in / check out procedure as easy as possible for you to enjoy your vacation time with your friends and family! If assistance is required or for any questions you may have, I am easily reachable by text, phone or email. :)
Private neighbourhood in 'Domaine Privilège'.
Our property has quick access to the trail 'Ptit Train du Nord' that offers a cross-country skiing, snow shoeing and or walking/jogging. It is an absolutely breath taking trail that goes around half of the lake.
- P'TIT TRAIN DU NORD ( access - Street Chemin des Boisée) - 1km - 10 min walk or under 2 min drive (some parking available). You can contact me for other good areas to access the P'TIT Train du Nord with more parking.
- Tremblant Resort (Pedestrian Village)- Quick drive to the slopes! - ( just 8.3 km )
- SPA - 'Le Scandinave Spa' - at 7.9 km - Featuring hot and cold tubs, a refreshing dip in the river, relaxing massages, and renowned hospitality.
- Old Tremblant village - offers shops, restaurants and grocery - at 5 km
- Domaine St -Bernard - 45 km of x-country skiing paths and 20 km of snow shoeing paths. - at 8 km
- Ski Mont -Blanc St- Faustin - 10 km
- St- Jovite all - services - 8 km
- PLAY GOLF? The cottage is only a few minutes from the best of the best: Le Géant, Le Diable, Manitout, La Bête, Le Maître.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- We take pride on how our property is extremely CLEAN (inside and out!).
- Excellent location for a getaway and as we have two young children, it is very kid friendly!
- Pet Friendly! Pets must be declared to the owners in advance, preferably at the time of booking so we can make their stay more enjoyable!
Don't hesitate to ask questions about the cottage or the area, we are here to help make sure you have the best vacation!
Damage Deposit $400 per stay
*** Rates subject to change during Holidays and special events in Mont Tremblant.
*** Rates includes all applicable taxes and fees...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.