With many return guests, our private Log Home offers the perfect place to get away from the busy routine! To make it even more comfortable our prices includes WIFI and a basket of firewood! We are a couple that loves to host, rest assured, you will not be disappointed!
This beautiful 3 bedroom log home is situated in the desirable Domaine Privilege, a sought after neighbourhood in the heart of Mont-Tremblant. The log home is an attractive and tranquil setting to relax while on vacation, with tranquillity and views to take your breath away.
The log home is MINUTES away to the Mont-Tremblant resort (pedestrian village), offering quick access to some of the best slopes, hiking, shops, and all sorts of activities for the whole family.
Local Beach - LAKE MERCIER - in less than two minutes by car - Perfect spot for swimming, relaxing or have a picnic. Lac Mercier's sandy beach, is located right in the Village sector and allows its guests to enjoy the cool lake water during the summer heat. The picnic tables make this a good spot to enjoy a tasty meal in the outdoors. Note that they have washrooms and changing rooms.
- Winter months - Lake Mercier offers a beautiful maintained SKATING LOOP with lights!
THE LOG HOME
- 1900 square feet
- 3 bedrooms, 4 beds, 1 sofa bed
- Located on a large private wooded lot
- Wood burning fireplace with a basket of firewood provided
- Outdoor fire pit to enjoy some quality time with family and friends
- Fully equipped kitchen (even with some of my favourite cookbooks!)
- Large open concept area with living room, dining room and kitchen, perfect for entertaining.
- 2 bathrooms
- 50 inch Plasma TV with cable/DVD/Blu Ray/WIFI (A few DVDs provided for kids)
- Electric fireplace in entertainment room
- Comfortable bedding and fresh towels provided
- BOSE sound system
- Keurig coffee machine
- Washer / Dryer
- BBQ with propane (during summer months)
- Winter - Snow removal included
- Private parking space
The dining room has a large table that can cater for 8 people comfortably .
- main floor, master bedroom - Queen bed.
- garden level, 2nd bedroom - Queen bed.
- garden level, 3rd bedroom, (2) single beds .
- Sofa bed included in the entertainment room
- Patios, BBQ, FIREPIT AREA
- Private 1.5 wooded lot with occasional deer visitors!
This is a convenient location within easy reach of all the local attractions yet far enough away to enjoy the peace and tranquillity of your private log home.
Guests have full private access to the entire log home and the 1.5 acres of land. Kids will enjoy exploring the woods as a few trails have formed during the years!
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Your privacy is important to us, and we made the check in / check out procedure as easy as possible for you to enjoy your vacation time with your friends and family!
If assistance is required or for any questions you may have, I am easily reachable by text, phone or email. :)
Private neighbourhood in 'Domaine Privilège'.
Our property has quick access to the trail 'Ptit Train du Nord' that offers a cross-country skiing, snow shoeing and or walking/jogging. It is an absolutely breath taking trail that goes around half of the lake.
P'TIT TRAIN DU NORD ( access - Street Chemin des Boisée) - 1km - 10 min walk or under 2 min drive (some parking available). You can contact me for other good areas to access the P'TIT Train du Nord with more parking.
- Tremblant Resort (Pedestrian Village)- Quick drive to the slopes! - ( just 8.3 km )
- SPA - 'Le Scandinave Spa' - at 7.9 km - Featuring hot and cold tubs, a refreshing dip in the river, relaxing massages, and renowned hospitality.
- Old Tremblant village - offers shops, restaurants and grocery - at 5 km
- Domaine St -Bernard - 45 km of x-country skiing paths and 20 km of snow shoeing paths. - at 8 km
- Ski Mont -Blanc St- Faustin - 10 km
- St- Jovite all - services - 8 km
- PLAY GOLF? The cottage is only a few minutes from the best of the best: Le Géant, Le Diable, Manitout, La Bête, Le Maître.
The Log Home is conveniently located on the Lac Mercier road with a quick access to all major roads leading up to the ski slopes, casino, major golf courses, spa, etc. A bus stop is available at the corner of Chemin du Lac Mercier and Chemin du Village. (2.6km away)
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Excellent location for a getaway and as we have two young children, it is very kid friendly!
Don't hesitate to ask questions about the cottage or the area, we are here to help make sure you have the best vacation!
Pets must be declared to the owners in advance, preferably at the time of booking.
Cleaning fee $60 per stay
Damage Deposit $400 per stay
*** Rates subject to change during Holidays and special events in Mont Tremblant.
*** Rates includes all applicable taxes and fees...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.