RENT A HOLIDAY COTTAGE 4 STARS
From $291 / night
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Description from the owner
Holiday cottage of certified, new charm of construction Ecogite (healthy materials, renewable energies), referenced 4 stars in furnished flat of tourism and 4 ears ' Gites of France ' in 7km of the center of Chambéry, historic capital of Dukes de Savoie, city of Arts and History(Story).
The holiday cottage is situated in the Regional Natural reserve of Chartreuse in Savoie(Savoy) (73 ).
Very quiet hamlet in the middle of nowhere on a family property of 20ha. Magnificent frame(executive) protected from meadows, forests and mountains.
Ideally situated between lakes and mountains, for a sports, natural stay or ressourcement in family or for a 'business ...Read more
RENT A HOLIDAY COTTAGE 4 STARS
Montagnole, Rhone-Alpes, France
Additional Location Information
CHAMBÉRY in 7 km
- The house where lived the writer and the philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau, in Chambéry.
- The Castle of Dukes de Savoie was the main home of the house of Savoie(Savoy) from 1295 till 1563.
- The gallery Eurêka, the center of Scientific, technical and industrial knowledge of Chambéry presents a route(course) of exhibition(exposure) centred on the life of the mountain.
- The museum of the Fine arts(School of Fine Arts) exposes(explains) an exceptional collection of Italian works.
THE REGIONAL NATURAL RESERVE OF CHARTREUSE
In 13 km The museum of the bear of caves presents fabulous one paléontolgique and geologic heritage(holdings).
In 25 km The cave of Scales(Ladders): since 7 million years, the hollow water and sculptures magnificently the calcareous rock offering to your look 2 caves and hundreds of meters of galleries today.
In 33 km The museum of the big Chartreuse created in 1957 aims at lighting(enlightening) the visitors on order of the Chartreux(Carthusian monks), their 900 years of History(Story), their lifestyle as well as on the Big Chartreuse...
In 50 km The distillery and the cellars of Chartreuse.
THE REGIONAL NATURAL RESERVE OF the MASSIF OF WALLOWS
Go off to explore the massif of Wallows, his(her,its) landscapes, products of its country(soil) or its craftsmen(architects)...
ENTER LAKE AND MOUNTAIN
In 20 km Lake Bourget, multi-destination activities for all: gone hiking, bathing, ski, water cure.
In 25 km The place of interest of the Lake of Aiguebelette: visits discoveries, kayak, canoe, hike.
In 46 km The Cistercian Abbey of the XIIth century: Hautecombe shelters the necropolis of Princes de Savoie. Of Gothic architecture, the building which overhangs the lake been a part of sites the most visited in Savoie(Savoy).
In 44 km The channel(canal) of Savières: one of the most beautiful channel(canal) of France go off to explore of.
GASTRONOMIC SAVOIE(SAVOY) VINE GROWING AGRICULTURE(FARMING) AND GASTRONOMY
- The wine of Savoie(Savoy) is a wine of protected designation of origin which declines in sixteen geographical names.
- Meadows and high mountain pastures of the Savoie(Savoy) are the cradle of seven cheeses hardly appreciated(estimated) by all the gourmets: the Abundance, the Beaufort, the Chevrotin, the Emmenthal cheese of Savoie(Savoy), the Reblochon, Volume of Wallows and the Tomme cheese of Savoie(Savoy).
IN THE DIRECTION OF VALLEYS
In 19 km The Castle of Miolans is a construction which dates in the time of the Middle Ages. You will be dazzled in front of this admirable ruin, which is surement one of most important and better kept by all those who crown every rock of Savoie(Savoy).
More About This Location
Lake nearby, Mountain nearby, Rural retreats
Last updated on January 29, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 1 other Montagnole rentalsCheck Availability for Montagnole
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Housekeeping Optional
- Central heating
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Mountain Views
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Stereo or CD player
- DVD Player
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - ask
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes