Tranquil Umbria Villa with a Private Pool and a Large Garden - Podere Agapanthus
Castles, olive groves, and medieval villages are all within reach of this villa in Umbria. With a private pool and a huge estate to explore, you’ll be sure to have fun even when you’re not out exploring the many sights of Umbria and neighboring Tuscany. This well-equipped villa has 9 double bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, so it is especially well suited for a large family or group of friends.
This large property is surrounded by olive groves and fields. The villa consists of two farmhouses, built in a traditional stone and brick style. The private outdoor area consists of a large (3,000 m2) fenced garden and a private pool (6 x 12 m. open April through October) with sun loungers nearby. There are dining tables and chairs for al fresco dining, and private outdoor parking.
Ground Floor: This floor has 5 large bedrooms (25 m2), each with a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an en suite bathroom with a shower, sink, and toilet. Each room has an independent entrance through the garden.
Up a flight of 20 steps, this floor has a large entrance area and a living room. There are 4 large bedrooms, each with a queen-size bed (160 cm) and an en suite bathroom with a sink, shower, and toilet.
This floor has a large professional kitchen with equipped with a barbecue/pizza oven, dishwasher, oven, microwave, toaster, and Italian coffee machine. There is a dining room with table and chairs and a fireplace. There’s also a lounge area with a bar, and an office with a WiFi area and a telephone. There is a guest bathroom, as well.
First Floor: The property’s caretakers live on this floor.
Extra Services: The following are listed as an aid for trip planning; the services and prices are approximate and cannot be guaranteed by Rentvillas. All extra services are payable locally in cash.
* Cook Service: 30 Euros per hour plus food
* Housekeeping (Additional): 10 Euros per hour
* Extra Bed: 26 Euros per day
* Beach Towels: 5 Euros
* The villa rental includes two farmhouses: The first houses the bedrooms and living room; the second farmhouse has the kitchen, dining room, sitting area, and office.
* The villa’s caretakers live on the first floor of the second farmhouse.
* Late Check-Out (until 6:00 PM) will be charged an additional 30 Euros.
* Housekeeping: Daily housekeeping included (maximum of 3 hours per day).
* Organic Breakfast Service is provided. Gluten-free breakfast is available, and must be requested in advance. Breakfast is served from 8:30 - 10:00 AM in the garden. Early or late breakfast may be served with an additional charge. Breakfast items usually include fresh fruit, homemade yogurt, jam, fresh bread, juice, eggs, local cheese, cereal like spelt, and cured meat.
Additional amenities include: iron and board, pool towels, housekeeping available - extra cost, cd, cook service available - extra cost, independent villa, window screens - whole house, free parking on premises, outside area - private, american coffee maker.TripAdvisor property ID 2028813...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.