VILLA CALYPSO at Tryall is in one of the most exclusive gated villa resorts located among the world’s most beautiful golf courses and on the shores of the Caribbean Sea, twelve miles west of Montego Bay. Just a 5 minutes golf cart ride to the beach club and the sandy white beach.
VILLA CALYPSO is a luxurious open-air villa on four acres located within the famous Tryall Resort. VILLA CALYPSO is surrounded by lush manicured gardens with a variety of local blooming plants such as bougainvillea, hibiscus as well as mango, lime, avocado, grapefruit, papaya, and Poinciana trees. CALYPSO’S orchards promise to provide fresh-squeezed orange juice each morning including access to tangerines, orangerines, limes and custard apples.
CALYPSO is an elegant villa with a soothing environment located above the 16th green of the championship Tryall Golf Course with views out to the Caribbean Sea. The villas 2 complimentary golf carts will bring you to beach club with ease as well as to The Tryall's golf and tennis pro shops, boutiques, bar and restaurant in minutes.
CALYPSO’S attentive and happy staff of five is very friendly and creates a relaxed and easy environment insuring your stay will be marvelous. The staff here is know for their superb service, for they have been voted best staff at Tryall for the last 10 years.
Breezy, the butler has been with the property for 25+ years and Aldine, your cook will create everything from scrumptious traditional Jamaican fair to international cuisine. Marcia your housekeeper will make sure everything in the villa is just right and Dwight, you gardener keeps the pool clean and the gardens well manicured. Plus Suizet, the laundress will make sure your clothes are washed, ironed and returned to your walk-in closet. Their cottage is close by, so you not only have your privacy but they are also near to make sure all of you needs are taken care of.
CALYPSO is situated around a circular pool with airy verandas to entertain as well as dine. While the pool and open terrace enjoy the sunshine, there are deep eaves that provide shade over a sitting area, which includes whicker chairs, card table and dining table. The staff is happy to serve dinner under the eaves or in the garden terrace to be showered by the stars.
There is also a stunning dining room for formal meals and a large, beautiful drawing room with deep-cushioned sofas and mahogany Queen Anne tables under a high rafter-and-beam ceiling. This room connects to a TV area with DVD and wet bar. Internet access is available throughout the house.
- Master Bedroom has a king size bed, en suite bathroom A/C, ceiling fan, cable TV and a safe.
- Bedroom 2 optional twin or king-size bedding, en suite bathroom, A/C, ceiling fan, cable TV and a safe.
- Bedroom 3 and 4 are connected and ideal suite for families with small children. Optional twin or king-size bedding. Each room has an en suite bathroom, A/C, ceiling fan, cable TV and a safe.
- Spectacular view of The Tryall Golf Course and the Caribbean Sea
- Sweeping veranda around large circular fresh pool
- Manicured gardens and orchard with a wide varieties of tropical plants, flowers and fruit trees
- Formal dining room, large drawing room, entertainment room with cable TV and DVD and wet bar
- Internet access throughout house
- 2 Complimentary golf carts for quick jaunts to the exclusive Tryall beach club, golf and tennis pro shops, boutiques, bar and restaurant
- Children friendly
- Staff of 5 includes butler, chef, housekeeper, laundress, gardener
- Rates do not include staff gratuity or food/drinks -- average US$45-$55/adult and US$20/preteen (one can spend more or less depending on market prices and imported goods)
- Guest privileges at The Tryall Club with temporary membership fee to everyone over the age of 18 of $20.00 per day or $100 per week...Read more
15 December - 14 April
(excluding Christmas and New Year's week)
15 April to 14 December
(excluding Thanksgiving week)
16 April - 14 December
(15% staff gratuity based on US$7,950 rate)
New Year's Week
(15% staff gratuity based on US$7,950 rate)
One week/7 night rentals for 1-8 guests include:
• Exclusive use of villa, experiences, freindly staff and
Guest privileges at The Tryall Club with beach club, water sports, golf,
kids club, spa, fitness center and entertainment. 2 complimentary golf carts.
• Staff Gratuity - 15% is added based on rental rate
• Food and drinks are additional
An extensive Welcome Kit is provided with One Week+ rentals.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
A deposit in the amount of 50% of villa rental will Secure your RE-confirmed reservation.
Balance is due at least 60 days prior to arrival, 75 days for Christmas or New Year's Weeks.
Please inquire for shorter/longer term rentals and cancellation policy.
All rates are subject to change without notice.
/ night - / night - manager terms applymanager terms apply
Request more information
Contact the manager
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.