DRAMBUIE ESTATES manicured garden pathways connect 5 luxury air-conditioned suite bedrooms, -- 7,200 square feet of living space. A 330 foot wraparound verandah looks out from the great hall/central living & billiards room to the night lit pool, the sea below, the city beyond -- a breathtaking view by day and night.
Hidden 1,500 feet up in the mountains in a working coconut plantation minutes from Montego Bay -- but a world away -- DRAMBUIE offers spectacular views, the luxury of total privacy, a superb chef and a welcoming staff, geared to helping you relax and discover Jamaica, away from the crowds.
Elegantly but comfortably furnished with Jamaican antiques and art collected from the owners' worldwide travels, DRAMBUIE is a true refuge away from it all.
Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner -- all to order from your own personal chef. Lunch in the poolside pavilion. Dine by candle light on the sweeping verandah.
The central great hall with 16 foot high ceilings also houses a luxury Mater Suite with king size four-poster antique mahogany bed, french doors that open wide to the verandah. A plantation desk with PC offers complimentary Internet service, plus a marble, etched glass and mirrored bathroom suite with shower, sunken tub and bidet.
Steps away in the separate Cottage: 3 bedrooms with king size beds (two are therapeutic waterbeds) and en suite bathrooms. Connecting doors allow separate suite privacy -- or a large open suite for families with children.
The Honeymoon Hideaway offers additional privacy on a lower separate level. This room has a queen size bed w/ en suite bath opens completely out to a cool shaded garden and its own private breakfast terrace through a wall of 12 louvered doors.
Drambuie sits within 35 acres of total privacy in a working mountainside coconut plantation overlooking spectacular views of Montego Bay -- with guest privileges at nearby Round Hill Beach Club & Resort for beach, tennis, a drink at the piano bar, gallery and shops.
Bedrooms are spacious and spread out within 3 different area - each bedroom has cable TV and A/C
- Master Bedroom, with pool and garden view, king size four-poster bed, French doors with access to veranda, Stereo/desk w/ Internet access, full en-suite bathroom with dressing area
- Bedroom 2 (in The Cottage) spacious room with access to veranda and garden view, king-size therapeutic waterbed, mini-fridge, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (in The Cottage) with access to veranda and garden view, king-size therapeutic waterbed, mini-fridge, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 (in The Cottage) with access to veranda and garden view, king-size bed, mini-fridge, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 (The Honeymoon Hideaway) with private verhanda and hammock, queen size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Spectacular view of Montego bay and the Caribbean Sea
- Great Room with a pool table, large screen TV, videos, great CD collection, books and inlaid game table for chess, checkers or backgammon
- Sweeping veranda, with views of the the Caribbean Sea and manicured gardens with a wide varieties of tropical plants, flowers, coconut and fruit trees
- Beautiful, large pool and adjacent pavillon for shade
- Internet access, plus wireless network for laptop users (bring your own laptop)
- Complimentary driver (with 1 week's rental of full 5 bedroom booking) for airport transfers and touring to Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios
- Children friendly
- Staff of 8 includes chef, butler, bartender, chambermaids, laundress, gardeners
- Complimentary guest privileges at Round Hill Beach Club & Resort.
Rates do not include Staff Gratuity, Transportation or food/drinks -- average US$$55/adult and US$20/preteen (one can spend more or less depending on market prices and imported goods).
Drambuie is the perfect setting for weddings. The back drop of the Caribbean Sea and Montego Bay is simply breathaking and perfect for wedding photos....Read more
Complimentary driver (with 1 week's rental of full 5 bedroom booking) for airport transfers and touring to Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios.
Exclusive use of estate, staff of 8 and Tryall Beach Club Membership which includes complimentary beach, tennis, gym, pool, non-motorized water sports, Internet room, art gallery, jogging trail, afternoon tea & Manager's Cocktail Party. Additional fees for: golf, tennis lessons, Happy Hour, hair salon & spa, bars & restaurants, boutique, motorized water sports, beach parties.
Staff Gratuity is additional and based on a minimum 10% of villa rental in High Season and 15% in Low Season and is required.
Food and drinks are additional and a meal plan is available to order from the estate chef based on US$50/person.
View Drambuies dinner menu here.
An extensive Welcome Kit is provided with One Week+ rentals.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
A deposit in the amount of 50% of villa rental will Secure your RE-confirmed reservation.
Balance is due at least 60 days prior to arrival, 75 days for Christmas or New Year's Weeks.
Please inquire for shorter/longer term rentals and cancellation policy.
All rates are subject to change without notice.
- owner terms apply
Request more information
Contact the manager
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
Drambuie: Luxury Estate with Breathtaking Views
5 BR / 5 BA / Sleeps 10
Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica
Tiverton House, LLC
Please Enter the Verification Code
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before
trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.