Fleming's retreat is a boutique resort laced with beaches, tropical forest, caves and secluded nooks. Intimate and informal, this idyll attracts celebrities and other lovers of luxury.
If these walls could talk they'd tell tales of artists and writers, spies and seducers. The romantic atmosphere is palpable. But, the home Fleming designed is perfect for a group of friends on holiday or a family vacation. It's utterly relaxing though creative people may feel the inspiration that's in the atmosphere.
Be shaken - not stirred - by the splendor of James Bond's birthplace. Dashing 007 originated at this 15-acre seaside hideaway, which blossomed around the home of Ian Fleming, who wrote 13 spy novels here. The author delighted in the landscape's richness and praised "the blazing sunshine, natural beauty and the most healthy life I could live."
Three Bedrooms and Two Guest Cottages
The original Ian Fleming Villa, where the Bond creator penned all 14 of his super-spy novels, is a five-bedroom unit overlooking the Caribbean Sea, equipped with a bar and spacious entertainment room - furnished with a huge day bed. The Fleming Villa features the original three-bedroom home, with a king, a queen, and two twin beds, all newly refurbished and offering a spectacular view of the ocean.
Additionally, two king bedroom suites have been added as separate poolside cottages. Each bedroom has its own patio, bathroom with outdoor shower and a Golden Eye signature claw foot tub, placed in a very private, tropical setting. Not only does this accommodation provide you with a personal Butler and Housekeeper, but here you will also find the only private pool on the property (ideal for midnight dips), as well as direct access to the magnificent private Fleming Beach with secret coves, a barbeque, and shower set into the coastline.
The Ian Fleming Villa is designed is perfect for a group of friends on holiday or a family vacation.
- Three spacious bedrooms + two guest cottages
- Sleeps up to ten people
- Private living room
- Large Entertainment Room
- Private Swimming pool with a unique undulating design (ideal for midnight dips)
- Secluded private beach
- Secret coves with BBQ and shower set into coastline
- Spacious tropical gardens with several areas in which to dine overlooking the ocean
On the western arm of Low Cay Beach, Bizot Bar is the spot for stylish low key dining. Located just steps from the sea and GoldenEye's fresh water swimming pool, Bizot Bar serves breakfast and lunch. It's especially famous for its delicious Jamaican specialties.
Built in the aerie, tree house-style, the newly designed Gazebo (with lounge and restaurant) serves up dishes with an international flavor. Overlooking both Low Cay Beach and The Lagoon, the Gazebo is the sexy, open-air spot to enjoy cocktails while watching fiery Caribbean sunsets.
In Room Dining:
Enjoy breakfast on the veranda of your Lagoon Suite or set a romantic dinner on the porch of your Beach Cottage.
To spend time at the GoldenEye Field Spa is to exist in a more mindful and peaceful tempo. With its lagoon's edge cottage and open-to-the air treatment rooms, the spa without walls is a sanctuary for massage, salt scrubs, skin brightening facials, herbal wraps, and energy work. So built into the natural landscape, guests can kayak or swim through the lagoon to arrive at the spa. FieldSpa shares an approach to living that enlivens with energy, happiness, and health.
- Distance from hotel to Montego Bay Airport (MBJ), 90 minutes.
- Distance from hotel to Ocho Rios, 30 minutes.
- Distance from hotel to Ian Fleming International Airport, 10 minutes.
- Distance from hotel to Kingston airport, 2 1/2 hours
- Custom-designed furniture
- Royal Hut's fine handmade linens and Batik robes in each room
- Panasonic Inverter air conditioning technology (which utilizes 40% less energy)
- Bath and beauty products made with local wild-grown botanicals
- In Room Dining available
- Enjoy breakfast on the veranda of your Lagoon Suite or set a romantic dinner on the porch of your Beach Cottage.
- There is a 3 night minimum stay all year long, 5 night minimum during high season
- 3 night deposit or 50% (whichever is greater) upon making the reservation
Additional amenities include: beach chairs, coffee maker, bath tub, shower, secret coves, personal butler/housekeeper, bizot bar, ice maker....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.