- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Description from the owner
NEW PHOTOS and VIDEOS here : https://picasaweb.google.com/joanna.desseaux/LeHoMa
--- The apartment ---
Located on the ground floor of a triplex, very close to a metro station, a supermarket and lots of trendy shops, this 1000 square feet apartment is the perfect place for your Montreal stay.
Enjoy eating outside on your private terrace, a real luxury to fully grasp the summer! NEW: a private garage to park (located just behind the terrace) your car is available for 10$ per day. The apartment is tastefully furnished, with a modern touch. There is a very big and fully equipped kitchen with a generous “island counter” and a dishwasher. The ...Read more
3 BR chic apt : terrace & parking (close to metro)
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Additional Location Information
--- Transport ---
- METRO: 10 minutes walk (700m) to the Joliette Metro station and only 6 metro stops to St-Laurent station (nightlife, restaurants, bars, clubs) and 7 metro stops to Place des Arts (Jazz festival, etc.) The Joliette metro station is on the green line, so you don’t need to transfer to go down-town!
- BIXI: you will LOVE BIXI, the famous Montreal self-access bike rental system. It’s the ideal way to explore the city. There is a BIXI station right in front of the building!
- BUS: many bus options towards down-town
- PARKING is free and very easy on the street.
--- The area---
HoMa stands for "Hochelaga Maisonneuve", one of the new hip and trendy districts of Montreal.
- ONLY 1 MINUTE WALK (50m) to Valois square:
* big supermarket, bank and pharmacy
* many great little cafés, restaurants and shops ( trendy café ArHoMa” with its unforgettable croissants, “Le Valois” one of the best French restaurants in town with a huge terrace, a sushi shop, “fruiterie”, “ice cream bar”, etc.)
* Promenade Ontario with over 200 shops
- In the HoMa district you can visit one of Montreal’s most emblematic buildings, the famous olympic stadium, explore all the 4 climates and animals of Quebec at the Biodôme (kids love it!), chill out in one of the city’s biggest green spaces (parc de Maisonneuve) and buy fresh fruit and veggies directly from the farmers at the “Marché de Maisonneuve”.
HoMa is an authentic and welcoming neighbourhood, so close to downtown, all yours to discover!
Last updated on December 22, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 531 other Montreal rentalsCheck Availability for Montreal
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Local Guides/Maps
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Balcony or terrace
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - yes