2 apartments one on top of top of the other, in the same building: this would be the description applying to EACH one:
Very big apartment of 1800 square feet, located on the FAMOUS and ô so wonderfull Mont-Royal avenue. Only 12 minutes walk (1 km) to the Mont-Royal metro station. Plenty of wonderfull cafés, restaurants, shops and a supermarket are right on that street! The beloved "Parc Lafontaine" -the perfect pic-nic spot- is only 2 blocks away. This is the place to be if you want to experience the trendiest area in town: le Plateau Mont-Royal!
Completely renovated in June 2014! Everything is brand new.
Located on the 2nd (LOUNGE) and 3rd (SKY)floor (no elevator). There is plenty of natural sunlight and a big terrace (LOUNGE apartment) or a nice balcony (SKY apartment) with BBQ to eat outside
Ideal for 8 to 10 adults but can accommodate up to 13 guests.
- 3 bedrooms with Queen size bed (6 guests)
- 1 bedroom with double-double bunk bed (4 guests)
- 3 single matresses to be put on the floor, they are real mattresses not air mattresses (3 guests)
- portable crib provided if needed.
2 bathrooms (one with a shower and one with a bath/shower)
Perfect for families or large groups.
BIXI bike parking right next to the building.
NO parking included, parking at the back of the building in a public parking for 12$ per 24 hours and free street parking possible in some nearby streets (a guestbook is provided indicating where streetparking is free).
Newly renovated and tastfully furnished, you will love the cosy and authentic athmosphere of this PLATEAU apartment.
The kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave and all you need to cook. The table seats 8 to 12 guests.
The private balcony with BBQ is the perfect place to enjoy a good meal with friends.
INCLUDED: High speed Wi-Fi internet, cable TV, phone for local calls, electricity, Air Conditioning, dishwasher, washer and dryer, linens and towels for 13 guests.
Note: if this place is not your dream place or is not available for your dates, I have other apartments on airbnb, click on my name or photo to see my "Other Listings"!
Also note that for any given stay of 32 days or less, our nightly prices will include the Québec Lodging Tax of 3.5%, the Provincial Tax (QST 9.975%) and the Federal Tax (GST 5%). These taxes apply to the total stay but not to the refundable damage deposit.TripAdvisor property ID 4598331...Read more
Left on 12/02/2014 for a stay in November 2014 | GlobalTraveler8085Reviewed Dec 2, 2014Stayed Nov 2014
You won't be disappointed with this rental. The apartment was very clean and well appointed. The location was perfect for walking to many restaurants, bakeries, parks, and the cinema.the rental managers were very helpful, and prompt n their responses. We had a memorable Thanksgiving st this gorgeous property for five days.
Summer (May till September) prices will always be higher than the posted rates for any special event.
- RATES : $350 - $1500 / night
- Contact us to check availability and rates as our rates vary according to season and number of guests
- Rates will be higher during week-ends and special events such as F1, Jazz Fest, Osheaga festival, Xmas, Public hollidays, USA Memorial Day, St-Patricks Day, etc.
- Rates are in Canadian currency.
- Contact us for weekly or monthly rates.
- Minimum stay 3 nights unless otherwise agreed with the owner.
- 120$ cleaning fees.
- 100$ per person security & damage deposit, this deposit is 100% refundable after your stay if nothing is broken.
- no smoking, no pets, no loud parties, all noise must be over and done with after 9 pm
- We use Paypal, interact e-transfer or certified checks for all our transactions.
Please note that for any given stay of 31 days or less, our nightly prices will include the Québec Lodging Tax of 3.5%, the Provincial Tax (QST 9.975%) and the Federal Tax (GST 5%). These taxes apply to the total stay but not to the refundable damage deposit.
/ night + / night + additional fees additional fees
Request more information
Contact the owner
You have gone over the limit for submitting inquiries in a certain amount of time. Please wait a moment before trying to submit another.
This helps to eliminate SPAM and keeps the bad guys out.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.