This property provides the perfect blend of offering perfect blend of all the modern comforts and pleasures combined with a premium easy living location. The properties premium position offers an effortless level walk to Mosman Village and the picturesque Georges Head Reserve with the benefit of being only a short 10-15 min walk to the sanctuary of Balmoral Beach. The home is literally surrounded by Sydney Harbor National Park, Rawsons Reserve and the world famous Taronga Zoo. Simply put the location is unrivalled. The property itself offers a free-flowing floor plan, with contemporary light filled interiors over 2 expansive levels. This superb home provides a number of living spaces and has been purposely designed to accommodate families of all ages and sizes. Your family and guests will certainly enjoy the large and lavish open plan living room and kitchen which leads effortlessly to the sundrenched private patio and pool. In addition to all of this, the property also boasts a separate rumpus/cinema plus a formal living room. This premium family residence offers a luxury experience in a dress-circle location with easy access via ferry and busses to the city all wrapped up into one nice package.
Core Features and Benefits:
* Newly built home completed
* 4 Double Bedrooms (all with BIR)
* 3 beautiful modern bathrooms
* Oversized newly built kitchen with state of the art appliances.
* Open plan kitchen and informal living area featuring natural hardwood floors and stunning fireplace.
* Sundrenched pool with alfresco patio
* Stunning master bedroom with ensuite.
* Separate rumpus/media room perfect for children.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
* Secure undercover double car garage and large family laundry.
* Short commute to beaches, Sydney CBD and airport.
* Use of bikes, scooters, toys, surf boards and all the family toys.
* 2 min drive or 10-15 min walk to Balmoral Beach, Taronga Zoo and Clifton Gardens.
* Ferry link to the city and inner Sydney Harbour.
Top 5: Owners top 5 things to love about this house!
Other Important Information
* This property is best suited to executive families young or old.
* A min stay requirement does apply however we do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
* Prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
* We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
* If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
Additional amenities include: wheelchair access.TripAdvisor property ID 4578843...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.