Anna Maria's Mykonos Sea-view Maisonette II is a comfortable two-stored summer house of 70 sq.m. total floor space that comfortably accommodates up to 5 people and was renovated back in 2011. This property follows the typical Cycladic architecture of white walls and blue openings. It is situated on the top of the hill between Kalo Livadi and Ag. Anna beaches, just 10 km from Mykonos town (Chora), 12 km from the new port and 8 km from the international airport. Here our guests may enjoy the peacefulness away from the town's fuzziness, but at the same time in less than 10 min driving you may get all island's hot spots, like Mykonos town for fine dining or bar hopping, Paradise beach and the infamous clubs Tropicana and Cavo Paradiso, or Kalo Livadi beach is around the corner with crystal clear turquoise sea water and thick white sandy beach, or if you fancy windsurfing and other water-sports you head right under the houses at Kalafatis beach, or you may check the trendy Psarou beach with the super elegant restaurants and beach shops.
The maisonette consists of one main bedroom; master bedroom is furnished with a cute wooden double size bed, has bedside tables, a chest of drawers, a mirror, mosquito net and a window. Second room that serves as a bedroom is the sitting room, that has a comfy double sofa-bed, two side tables, a 3-leaves closet and direct access through the doors to the large patio, where our guests find a large umbrella and two sunbeds and enjoy the endless pelagic view. Bathroom with a shower cabin serves this lower floor and there is also a washing machine available for your own comfort.
On the upper floor the internal staircase leads you to the luminous living room with a fully equipped kitchen attached to it. Almost all you may need to cook is here available for you and lots of handy electrical appliances like toaster, kettle, espresso maker, coffee maker, blender, outdoor BBQ etc. What is left now is to serve it at the spacious veranda ideal for dining that sits up to 6 people. In living room our guests find a comfy sofa that turns to a double bed, two side tables, a flat HD-TV, a dvd player and a stereo for music or radio. A WC is also located at this floor. The highlight here is once again the balcony that offers the same unbreakable view over the Aegean Pelagos and overlooking Ayia Anna and Kalafatis beaches. Moreover, our guests enjoy this unique sea view even while sitting in the living room sofa. At the lot there is also lots of parking space and an electronic gate.
As mentioned above, the house-maisonette may easily accommodate up to 5 people, but even 6 people when the fifth & sixth persons use the comfy queen-size sofa bed. However, this property is an ideal accommodation option even for larger groups (up to 16 people altogether) or for two-three families, as it neighbors with the two sister Maisonettes Anna-Maria's Maisonette I & Anna-Maria Maisonette III. We may also organize some special occasions upon request, so feel free to contact us for all inquiries.
All above rates include all utility bills, end-cleaning cost, fresh bed-linens and bath towels on a weekly basis and a warm welcome with a bottle of fine domestic wine. For longer stays you may receive fresh seasonal fruits and other goodies as our compliments.
- More frequent cleaning can be applied at an extra minor cost.
- Special rates apply for monthly, bi-monthly or even season rents.
- Pick-up and drop-off from port or airport may be arranged if not offered.
- We may help you with all your travel arrangements like car or motorbike rental, day trips to Delos, surfing and other water sports, sailing and diving excursions or something else you may think of.
Please feel free to contact us for any clarifications, personal requirements or other travel arrangements as we might be able to cover all your special needs.
* As there is a transportation issue in Mykonos for younger travelers because they cannot rent motorbikes, scooters or quads under 21 years old or for car drivers the minimum age is 23 years old, we kindly ask you not to request Anna-Maria Maisonettes if you are under 21 years old. Thank you for your understanding!TripAdvisor property ID 3969069...Read more
Anna-Maria's Mykonos Sea-view Maisonette II Mykonos, Aegean Islands, Greece
Additional Location Information
It is situated on the top of the hill at a district called Loulos, between Kalo Livadi and Ag. Anna beaches at the south part of Mykonos island. Maisonette is only 13 km from Mykonos town (Chora), 12 km from the new port and 8 km from the international airport.
There is a bus connection to Mykonos town or Kalafati beach. Bus stop is only 350m away from the house and three beaches are at a walking distance.
Rates shown in
(Rental listed originally in EUR)
Mar 18 - May 22, 2016
May 23 - Jun 28, 2016
early summer season
Jun 29 - Sep 4, 2016
peak summer season
Sep 5 - Oct 9, 2016
late summer season
All other dates
Enter dates to see your price
Don't see rates for your trip?
Please note: these rates exclude taxes and fees and may vary depending on the length of your stay. Rates are also subject to change at the owner’s discretion.
Damage Deposit | $273 per stay
Cleaning fee | $33 per stay
Fees for additional guests may apply.
Additional notes from the owner
*All above rates are for TWO people only. Any additional person is charged 13 or 17 euro/day depending on the season. Children under 4 years old stay for free (baby cot is also provided for free).
* Rates include exclusive use of the house and its patios, two sunbeds & sun-umbrella, end-cleaning cost, fresh bed linen & two bath towels per person on a weekly basis, as well as local municipal taxes, special discounts on car or scooter rentals, and occasionally seasonal fruits or fine domestic wine as our compliments. However, guests requiring more frequent cleaning service receive it at an extra minor cost.
* Car, motorbike, ATV (4x4 bikes) & yachting rentals, daily sailing cruises to nearby island can be also arranged with a local affiliated companies at really competitive rates. When booking any extra services you also assure free pick up from port or airport.
* Pick-up and drop-off from port or airport is for free for long term bookings or can be applied at an extra minor cost in all booking cases.
* Special rates apply for long term rentals or for monthly, bi-monthly or even seasonal bookings. Please feel free to ask for up-to date offers any time.
* All concierge and VIP services may be provided. Thus even if you chose another option for your accommodation we will be more than happy to cover your special needs and inquiries. After all it's all about having peace of mind holidays and we try our best to make you feel like home away from home!
Enjoy your holidays and stay in Mykonos!
Additional fees may apply: Additional person | 17 EUR per day | Rates are for just 2 people in each maisonette. An additional cost applies to extra people staying. - pick-up or drop-off to/from airport or port | 25 EUR per ride - Car rentals start from | 35 EUR per day for low season.
Left on 06/02/2011 for a stay in August 2010 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Jun 2, 2011Stayed Aug 2010
Anna Maria's Maisonette was the best choice to stay with my friends.What to begin with?The view was amazing and special for each moment of the day.As for the comfort and the cleanliness,they satisfy the most demanding visitor!Close to the maisonette there are 3 beautiful beaches and a gulf ideal for isolation and relaxation.The manager was friendly and always available for us!
Left on 08/06/2010 for a stay in July 2010 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Aug 6, 2010Stayed Jul 2010
The place was great. We stayed there for a week and it was quiet enough for us to relax. I can confirm it is lovely! The room was clean and the view fantastic. The distance from the Chora is not much and can be traveled easily. Great value for money too! What is most remarkable about this tastefully house, aside from its unpretentious charm, is how quickly you feel as if you were visiting some friends rather than a place to let.
Left on 07/29/2010 for a stay in June 2010 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Jul 29, 2010Stayed Jun 2010
This house is fantastic.Excellent location, amazing view from the balcony, quiet. The rooms are very comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall the place is very clean, nicely decorated and we just enjoyed to stay in the Maisonette.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.