Set within Sea lover's paradise, Pavilion Club is one of beautiful Naples hidden gem.
Situated on a west of 41 or the Tamiami Trail, just a mile to the beautiful Vanderbilt Beach, it is indeed a desirable neighborhood. It is a small gated community, very quiet neighborhood with a pool and a cabana in the facility.
A few steps from the development will take you to the most sought after place in Naples, The Mercato, where you can find the best Cinema in town, top rated Restaurants, Bars and the Whole Food Market.
Aside from The Mercato, there is also the Market Place in Pelican Bay development which has a nice French Coffee Shop, the Publix Supermarket, a breakfast place, an Italian Restaurant, a Pharmacy, Banks and some shoppes.
Adjacent to the development is the Pavilion shopping Center, where you can find some more restaurants, a Fitness Center, a Cinema, Ice Cream shoppe, Beauty Salon, Dentist even a Dry Cleaner..
It is conveniently located that you can really walk to almost everything.
There is also a public Tennis Courts and Parks across from the development and also a Library.
The unit itself will not disappoint you. With well laid out space, a very comfortable and decent furnishings, it is like a home away from home.
It is a two bedroom/two bath unit, located on the second floor , it has a cathedral ceiling so it has a bright and airy space.
The master suite has queen size bed, has a spacious bathroom with a dual sink vanity and a walk in closet.
The second bedroom has twin size beds a decent size room that can accommodate the needs of your friends and families.
There is also a washer and a dryer in the unit.
A screened in Lanai is also a bonus where you can have your morning cup of coffee or a glass of wine at night , which can be access thru the living room or the master bedroom.
Also a well equipped kitchen has almost everything that a budding Chef can think of.
It has also a covered parking and guests parking are also available.
We are currently redoing our floors and the master bath, so please bear with us. We will post pictures as soon as it becomes available.
So hurry! and grab those dates while you still can.
And dont wait too long, because our availability might be gone by then.
We are currently offering a relaunching Promo for the season
( January-March) for only $3000.00 per month plus 10% tourist tax and an exit cleaning fee of $120.00 and an application fee of $100.00 and a refundable security deposit of $300.00.
We promise you , you will not be disappointed with our place and the location of this beautiful condo.
HIGH SEASON; DECEMBER-APRIL $3200.00/MONTH
MID SEASON; MAY- JULY AND NOVEMBER $2500.00/MONTH
LOW SEASON; AUGUST-OCTOBER $1700.00/MONTH
SHORT TERM RATES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST...PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL FOR ANY INQUIRIES.
ADDITIONAL 10% TOURIST/STATE TAX APPLIES , WHICH WILL BE PAID FOR AND TO BE COLLECTED SEPARATELY UPON ARRIVAL. AND AN EXIT CLEANING FEE OF $120.00; AND A REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT OF $300.00 AND A ONE TIME APPLICATION FEE OF $100.00.
SORRY, BUT DUE TO THE BUILDING ADMINISTRATION STRICT POLICY, NO PETS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME IN THE UNIT. I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT.
ALL CONFIRMED BOOKINGS ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID'S PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
To make your stay enjoyable we do request for you to take time and read our Rules and Guidelines so as to avoid untoward incident.
Hope you will have a memorable and enjoyable stay in our condo here in beautiful Naples, Florida.
- Guests and visitors are to abide all rules and condition of the Community Rules and Guidelines.
- For security reason all guests must be registered with the Condo Association.
- Please keep noise to a minimum, no loud parties and rowdy guests are allowed
at any time.
- Please respect the privacy of others.
- Guests are responsible of disposing of their garbage on a daily basis during their stay. it must properly contained and tied up in a plastic bags. Please also observe the rules on recycles. Garbage chute are conveniently located near the unit.
- We encourage guests to reuse their towels during their stay to conserve water and energy, as such all soiled towels should be placed in the bathtub or in the hampers located in the laundry area upon checkout.
- Please no PETS and SMOKING are allowed in the unit at any time. This is a strict ruling by Community Association.
- We do require to collect a refundable security deposit of $300.00 for each stay, this will be refunded in full , provided there will be no damages or breakages in the property upon checkout.
- We hope you will enjoy your stay in our place here in Naples and please feel free to contact us should you have further questions or concerns.
- Thank you for taking the time to read this and taking a look at our property.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.