Note! The condo is not available for a 1 month rental for March 2016 - the minimum stay required to reserve March is 2 months (March & April 2016). Thanks!
Hawk’s Nest 201 is a modern and luxurious second floor coach home located within the award winning Fiddler’s Creek private residential community. The open floor plan encompasses a chic living room with a flat screen TV, a modern dining nook, a breakfast (or cocktail!) bar, and an eat-in kitchen with plenty of natural light. Glass doors lead out to the large lanai, which offers a private outdoor space for dining, sunning all afternoon, and enjoying the tranquil preserve view. Two bedrooms and two full baths sleep 4 comfortably. An office/den provides extra space for relaxing or working and a full size sleeper sofa to accommodate 2 additional guests. Fully renovated with high end European fixtures and appliances, granite counters, and exquisite contemporary art, this condo is designed for the most discerning guest!
Things To Love:
* Hawk’s Nest community pool is located across the street for easy access anytime dawn to dusk.
* Southwest exposure means the unit is flooded with afternoon light and offers gorgeous sunset views over the nature preserve.
* Golf is available on a pay as you play basis at Fiddler’s Creek’s championship Arthur Hills designed Creek Course, which has been named one of GolfWeek’s Top 100 residential courses for eight consecutive years.
* Grounds on the entire 4,000 acre community are kept immaculate at all times – the lush tropical flora cannot be beat!
* There are excellent running and biking paths throughout the community and nearby nature preserves. Brand new Panama Jack bikes are in the garage, ready for you!
Things to Know:
* Minimum stay is 30 days. High season bookings (January – April) may require a stay of 2 months or more – inquire for details.
* There is an optional (but highly recommended!) $500 fee to transfer Fiddler’s Creek Club membership to your name. This membership includes access to the state of the art fitness center featuring a schedule of classes, the multi-pool aquatics complex with beverage and towel service, two on-site restaurants, and social events at the beautiful 54,000 square foot Club & Spa facility.
* Reciprocal membership at the Tarpon Beach Club on Marco Island is also available for an additional fee. Tarpon Beach Club offers private beach access with valet parking, 2 on-site restaurants, beach chairs, umbrellas and towel service.
2016 Season Rental Options & Rates:
* 2 Months (January & February) - $9,000
* 2 Months (March & April) - $8,400
* $125 Departure Cleaning
* $75 Reservation Fee
* 10% FL Tourist Tax
* $100 Association Application Fee
* 25% Deposit Due with Lease Agreement; Remaining 75% Due 60 days prior to Check-In
* $500 Security Deposit Collected on Check-In
Additional amenities include: beach towels, full size sleeper sofa, wine glasses, lanai, beach chairs provided, poolside towel and beverage service, mrs. meyer's cleaning products, southwestern exposure, plush white towels, high thread count sheets, nature preserve view, 1 king size bed, HDTVs, tennis courts, restaurant onsite, bikes provided, 1 queen size bed, corkscrew, daily housekeeping available, washer & dryer, resort style pools.TripAdvisor property ID 1832676...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.