Recent reviews for Naples, Florida, USA
Left on 03/14/2016 for a stay in February 2016
2 weeks of peace and rest plus only one day of rain. Nice house. Have stayed at this house 4 straight years,
"Fantastic location, great apatment"
Left on 04/03/2016 for a stay in March 2016
We loved this vacation rental and recommend it to everyone who like to be very close to both the pool and the beach (2 min walk). The courtyard has a beautiful canal view on one side, and you can walk out on the dock.
The apartment is great for a family of 4-5 (or even 6), very well equipped with everything one might need, clean and nice. There are places close by where one can eat and buy basic supplies. This makes it especially easy for families with small kids. That's being said, there are 3 levels, so kids have to be safe on the stairs.
"Great place, spacious condo"
Left on 04/01/2016 for a stay in March 2016
We stayed at the Greenlinks 924. We have three kids ages 14,13, and 8. The condo was spacious, clean, and quiet. We explored the Naples area during the day and enjoyed poolside at night. The kids had a good time. I would definitely recommend this place to people who want to enjoy a peaceful stay.
"Luxury all the way"
Left on 07/09/2015 for a stay in June 2015
Stayed here for 17 days and loved every minute of it ! The villa is every bit as good as the photos - location is perfect, so relaxing. Stylish yet comfortable, extremely well equipped, outdoor kitchen ideal for an informal BBQ. Pool area stunning. Absolutely loved the White House and would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a luxury villa holiday.
Left on 03/03/2016 for a stay in February 2016
We were fortunate to find this condo when on Feb.10,2016 we tried searching fo a place in Naples for the last week in Feb. The place was a 2 bedroom condo which cost $1500 plus tax for the week. It was extremely nice in a very nice large complex which featured golf. We do not golf but truly enjoyed the exercise room and heated pool which was never crowded. Only shortcoming is it is 7 miles from downtown Naples. Looking forward to visiting again next year.
Few places can rival the vacation rental homes and experiences offered in Naples, FL. Step outside your vacation home onto Naples' vast and world-renowned beaches, and swim, surf, sail, kayak, snorkel, or simply sun amidst a beautiful Gulf backdrop. Kick back and watch the surfers and the waves from your rental's own back porch or patio. Spend your days playing in the sand, then retreat back home at night to enjoy all the amenities your vacation home has to offer.
Naples is home to great cosmopolitan shopping and dining opportunities, many that are located at The Waterside Shops. This shopping and dining haven has over 45 unique shops and a number of chic and delicious dining establishments. With beautiful architectural structures situated throughout the complex, The Waterside Shops are a must for shopping and dining enthusiasts alike. Looking for great golf? Head over to LaPlaya Golf Course, a brand new 18-hole course with a beautiful driving range. After playing a round, dine amidst rolling green hills and fairways at the attached restaurant.
Here are a few additional suggested activities:
- Explore the Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary: This two mile raised boardwalk winds through four distinctly unique environments: a wetland prairie, a cypress forest, pine upland, and a marsh. Experience an array of wildlife and learn about the natural conditions and ever changing ecological state of the sanctuary.
- Visit the Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens: See alligators, monkeys, tigers and other exotic wildlife surrounded by a historic botanical garden. This zoo features a number of daytime shows, including exhibition tours, alligator and reptile tutorials, and botanical tours, as well as tiger, leopard, and panther exhibits.
- Visit a waterpark: The Naples water park experience is truly one of a kind. If you're traveling with children, visit any of the water parks in the area for a day of wave pools and exhilarating waterslides.
- Go dolphin watching: Charter a boat and head into bottlenose dolphin territory with an experienced guide and have a close encounter with these friendly creatures.
- Learn to surf: Naples is a great place to get up on a surfboard for the first time. There are plenty of excellent surf schools and patient instructors here who can have you hitting the waves after an afternoon of lessons.
- Take a dinner cruise: Admire the areas beauty from the deck of a sailboat as the sun sets over the Gulf of Mexico. Several gourmet dinner cruises are available that leave shore just before twilight.
You'll never run out of fun, exciting, relaxing and romantic things to do while visiting Naples. The best way to experience this Florida paradise is by renting your own private condo a few steps from the beach, or an elegant villa with breathtaking views of the ocean. No matter what time of year you arrive here, you'll have no trouble finding a perfect vacation rental with all the luxury amenities you need to host your family and friends. While you're visiting Naples, consider scheduling side trips to nearby destinations like Fort Myers and Bonita Springs.