* This modern, spacious apartment is just four years old and has been owned as a holiday home, from new. The apartment is fully furnished and fitted with everything needed to make an easy and happy stay including air conditioning for the summer and heating for the winter!
* There are three bedrooms which are all a good size - there is a king-size bed in the main bedroom; an extremely comfortable double sofabed in the second room, twin single beds in the third room (with an optional third single bed in there too) plus a single camp bed for any last minute extras! All the bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, drawers, etc, so there is plenty of storage space.
* There’s one full bathroom (i.e. with a bath) and an en suite shower room to the main bedroom – there are two toilets in the apartment. There is a washing machine, clothes dryer, two flat screen televisions (with Cable TV), DVD and the apartment has wireless internet access.
* There is a completely enclosed balcony with a table and chairs (large enough to seat 8 people).
* All bedlinen and towels – both bath and beach - are provided, and there are enough of both, again for at least 8 people.
* The kosher kitchen has all the usual items – double electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, sandwich toaster and there is a dishwasher. [Shabbat Kettle and Hot plate (Platta) available].
* The dining table extends to seat 8 people and there are sufficient chairs for that number. There is also enough cutlery, china (both milk and meat) and glassware, once more for 8, and a selection of pans and serving dishes, etc, of most shapes and sizes!
* Strict observance of Kashrut is a requirement for the rental of this apartment. Applicants must supply a letter from an Orthodox Rabbi.
* The building is one of a development of three collectively called “High Park” which has a lovely communal garden at the front and secure car parking at the rear in where you'll have your own parking space.
* The location is ideal …..
* A 5-10 minute drive (or 25-40 minute walk, depending upon pace!) from Kikar Haatzmaut in Netanya town centre
* A 10-12 minute drive (or 30-45 minute walk, again depending upon pace) from Nitza Boulevard
* 5 minute walk to the nearest beach (Hof Argaman) where there is a lovely beach café/restaurant, Tammuz;
* 10-15 minute walk to the centre of South Beach Netanya where, two new aparthotels - Ramada Netanya and Island Suites – opened in 2011, and where there are already some cafes, shops and restaurants operating, which are all situated on the beautiful, newly constructed promenade;
* 5-10 minute drive to the new Ir Yamim Shopping Mall and the beach resort of Poleg.
* 15-20 minute drive from Herzaliya;
* There is a large supermarket, a pharmacy, two take-away food stores, and a café patisserie just a 2 minute walk around the corner.
* The area of Sapir (known locally as the Industrial) in Poleg is also a 5 minute drive away, located there are large supermarkets, shops, cafes, many restaurants, bars and a cinema.
* Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
* An English speaking representative will meet you on arrival to answer all questions.
* A security deposit of US$700 is payable on booking and to secure a reservation. The rental fee is payable no less than 30 days prior to arrival. Payment should be by bank transfer,details on enquiry. Rentals are confirmed by email after the deposit has been received and a signed rental agreement has been returned.
* The fee for cleaning at the end of the rental period is 350 Shekels (which is not included in the rental price).
* Electricity is charged according to meter readings taken on arrival and departure.
* Arrivals & Departures outside Business Hours If it becomes necessary for our representative to meet you on either your arrival or departure outside business hours, an additional amount of 150 Shekels will be charged. Standard Israeli Business hours are Sunday to Thursday 8 am - 6 pm and Friday 8am - 1pm
* Holiday makers cannot check-in or check-out during Sabbath hours (Friday evening to Saturday evening)
* Located at the heart of Israel, South Beach Netanya is only a short drive from two of the major traffic routes in Israel: road no. 2 (the coastal highway) and road no. 6 (toll highway), positioning the apartment only 25 minutes away from Herzliya, 35 minutes from Tel-Aviv and 40 minutes from Haifa. Those who prefer public transportation have comfortable access to Beit Yehoshua train station, located nearby and to buses.
Additional amenities include: iron/board, stove/oven, kosher kitchen, utility area, wifi / high speed wireless internet, secured overground parking, second bedroom - twin beds, walking distance to beach, shabbat lift, suitable for children, contact agent to book cleaner, strictly kosher, full sized refridgerator, city view, master bedroom - queen bed, third bedroom - double bed....Read more
Left on 03/11/2014 for a stay in December 2012 | Roman & Luba
A lovely, comfortable, clean and airy apartment!! We have stayed in this apartment on several occasions and absolutely love it!! We even stayed in it with our daughter and her family and used it as our base to tour all of Israel! It is convenienty located near major roads, shopping and walking distance to wonderful beaches. Highly recommend it!!! Read more
Thank you for taking the time to review your stays at this lovely apartment.
It is always great to have guests return and we hope to see you and your family again soon.
With best wishes,
IPC Vacation Rentals
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Very nice apartment
Left on 03/09/2014 for a stay in November 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewer
The apartment looked in reality much nicer than on the pictures. Very nice and quiet area. The apartment was very clean and spacious. Everything was available. Beach and shopping nearby. Very good service. Good communication with the landlord. With all very satisfied. Read more
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the quiet neighbourhood and the proximity to the beach and shopping and the apartment's facilities. We look forward to welcoming you all again soon and to continuing our high level of service.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Left on 01/09/2014 for a stay in December 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewer
Great place, close to sea, quiet, clean, new building, well eguipped. Second time returned here without any doubt. Great, reliable and effective managment Read more
we look forward to accommodating Maccabi GB for the next Maccabiah if not before.
IPC Vacation Rentals.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Feeling like at Home
Left on 05/22/2013 for a stay in May 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewer
We spent a wonderful time in this apartment, which was perfectly equipped. We felt like at home. Also the administrator Israelpropertycare, personal Yonete and Monique, tied their best to fulfil our wishes. The apartment is in the 12th storey of a 19 stores-building, not far away from the beach (10 minutes walking), bus stop into the city in front of the door, supermarket around the corner. To Ga'sh golf course, just 7 minutes to drive, to Cesarea Golf Couse, half an hour. Read more
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay.
We are glad that you felt at home in this beautiful apartment and that you were able to enjoy the nearby Golf courses.
We hope to accommodate you again in the future.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.