- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
Description from the owner
Saket Bed and Breakfast is a beautiful new Bed and Breakfast with all the modern facilities one would come to expect in a hotel.
- Complimentary WiFi
- In-room Electronic Safes
- Satellite Flat Screen TVs
- Sleek, clean, modern bathrooms.
- Air-conditioning / Heating available in all guest rooms
In addition, it offers travelers a comfortable, spacious and elegant home
away from home, with the option of home-cooked meals and personalized
The B'nB is located in the heart of green, park-filled Saket in South Delhi
and is extremely well connected to all South Delhi locations. In addition,
with the opening of the Delhi Metro a minute's walk ...Read more
Several Rooms in a beautiful B'nB, great location!
New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India
Additional Location Information
Delhi is a massive megapolis. South Delhi is considered it's active and most exciting part.
As the center of the city moves further south, Saket has flourished over the past 20 years. While crowded Old Delhi is considered central/north, the south is modern with plenty of new shops, restaurants and entertainment hubs. A large number of architecturally beautiful monuments are also located in South Delhi.
Most of Delhi is accessible by metro. We're lucky to have the Saket metro stop only 8 houses away from us! There are also numerous taxi stands close by and auto-rickshaws can be hailed off the street.
Close to Saket you'll find:
(5 - 10 minutes drive time)
- the Garden of 5 Senses (with 5 really awesome restaurants!)
- the historic Qutub Institutional Area and "Style Mile" where all the hottest new restaurants, night-spots and designer boutiques are setting up shop in restored old "havelis" (old mansions).
- the boutique Crescent Mall hosting some of the India's best fashion names
- the Lado Sarai Golf Club (Delhi's only pay 'n play golf course)
- The Lado Sarai Village teeming with new art galleries
- 3 huge shopping malls with multiple food courts, restaurants and theaters. - also nearby, hotels like The Sheraton, Hilton Garden Inn and Country Inn
(15 - 20 minutes drive),
- quaint, artsy, gallery-and-restaurant-packed Hauz Khas Village,
- the enormous Sarojini Nagar Market (great for cheap street shopping)
- the equally large Lajpat Nagar Market
- Dilli Haat with its ever-changing handicrafts market and cheap-eats regional food-stalls
- the posher GK1 and GK2 markets that host great restaurants and some brilliant Indian stores (check out FabIndia!).
- upcoming Indian designers in Shahpurjat Village
- and Nehru Place with it's massive electronics market
Other than shopping, food and partying, there are more monuments than you can count in South Delhi. We suggest digging into a guide book to find what you'd like to see. The rest, we can recommend!
More About This Location
Last updated on January 26, 2015
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 87 other New Delhi rentalsCheck Availability for New Delhi
- A/C or climate control
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Housekeeping Optional
- Ceiling Fans
- Linens Provided
Phone / Internet
- Internet Access
- Paper Towels Provided
- Satellite or cable TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pet friendly - no
- Smoking allowed - ask
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no