Entire apartment to yourself. Newly renovated, luxury, fully furnished apartment for rent at West 107th St and Central Park West. For rent by owner. No broker fee.
Jan-March 31 - $175 per night
April 1-Nov 31 - $275 per night
Dec 1-Dec 22 - $250 per night
Dec 24-Jan 1 - $275 per night
* These prices are for the first 5 people. With any additional persons after the first 5, you pay an additional $20 per person, per night.
*Rates are in US Dollars and taxes are included.
DEPOSIT: $600 (fully refundable)
Please don't email me for a quote as I get dozens of emails every day asking for a quote and you can easily calculate the quote based on the above. Please read this description in full before emailing me with questions as it answers most questions.
* 1 block from Central Park
* Parking: Free street parking (difficult to find but possible if you are determined) or nearby garages.
* On well lit street lined with privately owned condos
* Brand new renovations. Gut renovations with all new moldings, hardwood floors, etc.
* New appliances including stainless steel dishwasher, fridge, microwave and stove.
* Fully furnished including desk, table, couch, beds, TV, DVD, lamps etc.
* 2 bedrooms with full beds and another futon in the living room plus 2 single self-inflatable air mattresses so can sleep up to 8. It is crowded with 8 but it is possible.
* Fully equipped with dishes, kitchenware, sheets, towels & linens so you don't need to purchase anything
* In immaculately clean condition (new construction and we rent it to you in perfectly clean condition)
* TV and DVD in living room. Netflix and hundreds of channels available via roku
* Minutes from B, C and 1 train at 103 or 110 stop
* Not a walk up. On ground floor although apartment is 1/2 flight up, so its safe.
* Near all amenities including grocery stores, restaurants, Gym, Yoga/Pilate Center, Jazz clubs etc.
Check in is normally anytime after 4pm and check out is normally anytime before 12pm. Sometimes exceptions can be made, but it depends on when the other tenants are checking in and out. I can usually get you in as early as 1pm if you don't mind that the cleaning might not yet be done. Alternatively, there are low cost places you can leave your bags for the day if you arrive super early and want to spend the day as a tourist around NYC. Check-in and check-out are done with a lock box, without my presence. So your check-in can be at 11pm or later if you like as it will not disturb me. I will send you instructions on how to do a self check-in after you book.
The apartment is at 67 W 107 street. It is 20 minutes to Times Square. Please feel free to enter the address into online searchable maps to calculate distance....Read more
Gorgeous, Newly Renovated, Fully Furnished 2 Bdr New York City, New York
Additional Location Information
Upper West Side near Columbia University, Central Park, Riverside Park, restaurants, cafe, Smoke (famous Jazz club), Westside Market, Laundry, bike rental & more. Near the 1, B, C trains at the 103rd or the 110th Stop. Safe, well lit street. Condo buildling.
More About This Location
City vacations, Waterfront
Nearest airport: La Guardia (but also near Newark NJ and JFK), 7.8 miles Nearest train station: Harlem Metro North, 1 miles Car is not necessary
Left on 04/19/2014 for a stay in April 2014 | B BuenoReviewed Apr 19, 2014Stayed Apr 2014
Traveled as a family of four (two girls, ages 11 and 8) to the NYC over Spring Break and this apartment was perfectly situated for all we had planned. Just a couple streets over from three primary Metro lines we had easy mobility to all of Manhattan from Battery Park to Yankee Stadium in the Bronx. There are excellent restaurants right around the corner (Lura, Tum & Yum) and the best bagels in Manhattan at absolute Bagels. The apartment was clean, comfortable, and functional for a family of four and provided us the wanted extra space you can't find without paying a fortune to a hotel in the city. Athena is a gracious and responsive host and made everything so easy for check-in and check-out and gave some great recommendations. Would be back here in a heartbeat!
Left on 02/13/2014 for a stay in January 2014 | I 3 NY!Reviewed Feb 13, 2014Stayed Jan 2014
We were delighted with our "home away from home" in NYC on the Upper West Side! Beautiful, comfortable & clean accommodations all newly re-done for a traveler's Dream Come True in New York! Loved the location...right near Central Park, shops & eateries and the train. We had plenty of room to relax & rest after our fun outings on the town, and the kitchen was a huge plus! We were able to make yummy & leisurely breakfasts before heading out. Of course we went to several restaurants in NY, but we saved a lot of money eating in several times as well -- and the modern kitchen was a pleasure to prepare meals in. Can't wait to stay here again on another fabulous trip to the Big apple!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.