MIN 30 DAYS | Modern 1.5 Bedroom Suite Near Subway
Description from the owner
30 DAY MINIMUM REQUIRED STAY - NO EXCEPTIONS
Experience the city like a real New Yorker! This unique and newly-renovated two-bedroom apartment comfortably sleeps 3, with room for an extra guest on the sleeper sofa. Enjoy a gourmet kitchen with an island cook-top and the stylish tiled bathroom!
*NOTE: This apartment is located on the 6th floor of a walk-up building (5 flights up from ground floor). No elevator.
This amazing two-bedroom apartment has been completely renovated and is beautifully outfitted with modern furniture and decor. It has everything you would need for your stay in New York City, from cookware to bedding and towels. The space comfortably sleeps two in a Full bed in the main bedroom, plus one in a Twin bed in the second bedroom. The sleeper sofa in the living area can accommodate an extra guest. The modern kitchen acts as a stylish centerpiece for the apartment, featuring a large island - complete with a gas cook-top - and bar stools for guests to enjoy meals together. Ample kitchen storage space contains dinnerware and tools for the home chef. In the bathroom, enjoy the eye-catching tile-work and modern fixtures, which include a luxurious glass shower with a rainfall showerhead + handshower, plus a European-style bidet.
AFI Property Management (AFIPM) in New York City offers high quality, fully-furnished apartments for rent at competitive rates. Primely located at 1471 Second Avenue and 252 East 77th Street on the Upper East Side, our Studio Suites, One-Bedroom Suites and Two-Bedrooms Suites are unique, stylishly modern, and beautifully designed with careful attention to detail. With a variety of apartment types available for short-term and long-term stays, AFIPM serves the diverse needs of NYC apartment seekers. Our clients come from all parts of the globe and include students, interns, business professionals, government employees, medical residents, United Nations employees, tourists and vacationers.
AFIPM Specializes In:
Temporary Furnished Apartments, Property Management, Serviced Apartments, Short and Long Term Stays, Corporate Rentals, Extended Stays, Employee Relocation, Hotel Alternative
AMENITIES & SERVICES:
AFIPM designs its own residences to provide all the comforts of home. Each of our studio, one-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments is newly renovated, fully-furnished and decorated with modern flair.
• FREE internet access (Ethernet + WiFi)
• FREE satellite TV service (150+ digital channels)
• Flat-screen television
• Fresh bedding & bath towels
• Sleeper sofa (not available in Studio Suite)
• Iron & ironing board
• Twin, full, queen or king bed
• Fully-equipped, newly renovated eat-in kitchen
• Stylish tiled bathroom with soaking tub and/or luxurious glass shower
• Basic kitchen and bathroom products provided
• Noise-reducing double pane windows
• Digital keyless entry & wireless intercom system
• Modern furniture and decor
• On-call maintenance & repair service
• Housekeeping services (available at an additional charge)
• Apartment information packet and neighborhood guide
• Selection of welcome packages (available at an additional charge)
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
This charming apartment is located in the heart of the Upper East Side of Manhattan. You will be able to walk to all of your favorite destinations, including Central Park, Madison Avenue, the Met Museum, and more. You'll be surrounded by tons of great restaurants, bars and shops, and the subway station is just 2 blocks away, giving you easy access to the other parts of the city!
Professionally Managed Building:
The building in which this apartment is located is serviced by a dedicated management team, allowing you access to on-call maintenance and repair service during your stay, 24 hours a day. You'll be able to relax and enjoy the city knowing that you are in excellent hands.
RULES & RESERVATION TERMS:
• No smoking on premises. Smoking is prohibited within the apartments as well as the shared spaces.
• No pets allowed. Service animals may be accommodated (documentation of disability and need for the animal is required prior to move-in).
• AFIPM offers a credit of up to $40 per month for ConEdison Electricity & Gas charges. The remaining balance will be charged to the guest.
• Heat and water are included free of charge.
• A one-time cleaning fee is due upon move-in.
• Your stay requires a refundable security deposit, due upon move-in. Electricity & Gas charges, outstanding payments due, and any costs for damages will be deducted from the security deposit at the end of your stay. The security deposit will be returned to you within 10 days of the end of your stay, after final inspection of the apartment by the Owner or his representative.
***RATE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR LONG-TERM STAYS***OTHER APARTMENTS AVAILABLE***
MIN 30 DAYS | Modern 1.5 Bedroom Suite Near Subway New York City, New York
Additional Location Information
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
This charming apartment is located in the heart of the Upper East Side of Manhattan. There's a reason why this neighborhood is one of the most sought-after in teh city... and has some of the most valuable real estate properties in the world! Here, you will be able to walk to all of your favorite destinations, including Central Park, Madison Avenue, the Met Museum, and more. You'll be surrounded by tons of great restaurants, bars and shops, and the subway station is just 2 blocks away, giving you easy access to the other parts of the city!
More About This Location
Last updated on April 18, 2015
Not available for your dates?Not available for your dates? Check availability for
2,681 other New York City rentals
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.