Renovated, fully furnished contemporary 1 bedroom apartment sleeps 4: queen- size bed in the bedroom with full size pull-out sofa bed in the living room. This fantastic apartment is located on the third (3rd) floor of charming town house. Please note that there is NO elevator in this building, but the original staircase is wide, so the two flights that you need to go up to reach the apartment are not too difficult. Bright and airy living room features magnificent windows on a gently curved wall. An authentic original brick wall from the 1800's provides a warm contrast to this otherwise very modern apartment.
Apartment amenities include fully equipped modern kitchen, with stainless steel gas stove, and white refrigerator and dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker and complimentary coffee.
Nearby on Broadway, just 2 blocks away from the apartment, there are stores to accommodate your every need; groceries and prepared foods from Fairway Market, Citarella, and the well known Zabar's, pharmacies, banks, liquor stores, Starbucks, unique clothing and gift boutiques, Bed Bath and Beyond and many others. The location is convenient to shopping at renowned Madison Avenue, Fifth Avenue, department stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman and Barneys, cultural sites like the famous Fifth Avenue 'museum mile' with the Metropolitan Museum and Guggenheim and other tourist attractions such as Rockefeller Center, MoMa Modern Art Museum, Times Square and the Broadway Theater district. Most of these places are within walking distance (about 15-30 minutes depending) and public transportation, local buses and subways, are all located nearby.
Please note that this is a very safe neighborhood and as an extra security measure we have a key-less access system on the building front entrance door, as well as security cameras. There is no concern about walking around in the neighborhood even in the evenings as it is exceptionally safe.
Our one bedroom apartment is fully furnished and equipped with everything you will need for an enjoyable extended stay in NYC. Whether for business or pleasure, our contemporary air-conditioned apartment offers a serene oasis from the excitement of the city, with comfortable beds, sumptuous linens, and all the necessary essentials.
TV SERVICE- we have limited basic cable TV service and free Netflix movies as well as free wifi with basic streaming capability.
SAFE: A small hotel-style safe is installed in the bedroom closet for the safe-keeping of valuables.
GUEST ACCESS. Guests have 24/7 access to the laundry room on the lower level, located one flight below the lobby where we have complimentary washers and dryers for your convenience. Laundry detergent is also provided.
Important note: All areas of the building besides the specific apartment indicated in the reservation, the lobby and public hallways and the lower level garbage area and laundry room are strictly off- limits for safety reasons.
CONTACT US. We are available on a daily basis to attend to any needs our guests may have - a quick email is the fastest way to reach us and we will respond as soon as possible.
1. ADDITIONAL GUESTS.
In the event the actual number of guests staying in the apartment exceeds the number indicated on the confirmed reservation, regardless of how many guests the apartment can accommodate in total, the guest acknowledges that they will be responsible to pay the additional daily per person charge. All extra guests will be charged for the entire term of the booking, regardless of the length of their stay in the apartment. At no time may the number of guests exceed the maximum number of guests allowable in the apartment.
CHILDREN 24 months and under can stay free of charge, but must be counted as part of the number of guests. For families traveling with babies, we offer a pack-n-play portable crib free of charge. Please note that this must be requested, and is available on a first come first serve basis as supplies are limited.
PETS. We are happy to allow pets and charge a fee of $50 for any pets.
2. EXTRA GUEST CHARGE
This 2 bedroom apartment sleeps a maximum of 4 guests.
The nightly rate indicated on the listing is for the first 2 guests.
Additional guests will each be charged $25 per night for the duration of the booking term.
3. APARTMENT KEYS & ELECTRONIC FOBS
There are 2 sets of keys on the table inside the apartment. The small grey plastic key fob that is also on the key ring is an electronic access key for access to the building front door, as well as the lower level where we have the laundry room and the area for garbage & recycling. From now on, you must use the grey key fob to enter the front door of the building from the street by placing it next to the red light adjacent to the intercom panel. Please note that this special code for the intercom is for your initial entry to the building on your check-in day only. For security purposes the code is changed often, so you will be required to use the electronic key fobs provided for you in order to enter the building at all times during your stay. The code may not work the day after your initial check in, so please be sure to use the electronic fob at all times so you will not be locked out of the building.
The host may ask for a guest's passport for international travelers, or government issued ID for local guests upon checking in, or following the check in, for security reasons.
5. CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEE.
In the event that there are any additional charges incurred during the stay that are not a part of the initial reservation, there will be a 3% fee charged on any credit card payment for extra services not included in the bookings.
6. PACKAGES. Any guests that wish to receive packages can have them sent to our management office. Once a package has been received, we will be happy to drop the package off to you. We have found that this is the easiest and best way to ensure that packages arrive safely since we do not have a concierge in the building. Please email us for specific instructions as to how the package should be addressed so that it is sure to be received.
7. HOLD HARMLESS & INDEMNIFICATION. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Guest shall hold harmless and indemnify Host from any and all losses, claims, liability, lawsuits, allegations, expenses of any kind arising out of or in connection with the booking, including but not limited to injury to person and/or property, as well as any consequential damages, attorney fees, costs and/or expenses arising thereof. Such obligation on the part of the Guest shall exist regardless of any actual or alleged negligence or fault on the part of the Host. By accepting this booking, the Guest agrees to abide by the above hold harmless clause. The Guest expressly agrees to hold the Host harmless from any loss or liability that may arise during the term of the stay at this property and acknowledges that the Host is not responsible for any loss whatsoever.
1. There is absolutely NO SMOKING allowed in the apartment or anywhere on the building premises, including in front of the building entrance. We aim to maintain a smoke-free environment in and around this building.
2. NO CANDLES. Any Candles that burn with a real lit flame are strictly forbidden as they are a fire risk hazard and risk the safety of everyone in the building. Even candles that are contained in a protective glass are not allowed.
3. Kindly be considerate of others in the building and we request that you do not host loud parties or play music in such a way that will disturb the neighbors.
4. All areas of the building besides the specific apartment indicated in the reservation, the lobby and public hallways and the lower level garbage area and laundry room are strictly off limits for safety reasons.
5. HOST ACCESS. As Host, Splendid Management reserves the right to access the apartment periodically during the Guestâ€™s stay, even when the Guest is not in for the purpose of re-stocking the apartment with basic supplies, similar to a hotel accommodation, as well as checking to be sure that all local fire codes and health department codes are well maintained and that house rules are being complied with. This is for the safety and benefit of the guest, as well as all of the other residents of the building. Our team will always knock before entering the apartment, and will only do so at reasonable hours so as not to disturb Guests and their privacy. In addition, dates when the building will be serviced by the exterminator in the company of our building manager are posted in the lobby for the convenience of the Guest- and Guests do not need to be present at that time unless they prefer. By making a reservation and submitting payment through this site for any of our properties, the Guest hereby acknowledges and accepts the terms specified above and agrees that Splendid Management has the right to enter the apartment during their stay without prior notice and agrees to comply with same.
6. Splendid Management reserves the express right to cancel any Guest at any time during their stay without advance notice, if it deemed that they pose a risk to themselves, the property, and/or the well-being of other tenants in the building. Furthermore, at the discretion of the management, any Guest who arrives for check in, that is perceived to pose a risk of any kind, will immediately be denied access to the rental property and will receive a full refund for the booking. By making a reservation and submitting payment through this site for any of our properties, the Guest hereby acknowledges and accepts the terms specified above and agrees to comply with same.TripAdvisor property ID 2096304...Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.