BEACHFRONT HOUSE WITH SPECTACULAR WATER VIEWS FROM TWO DECKS
Beachfront property in CAPE WOOLAMAI
Walk out your front door with kids, bucket and spade in hand, cross a brick path and your feet will be in the sand of the beautiful safe bay beach of Cape Woolamai. Now the kids are getting hungry, easy, cross the path again, wash off in our external hot and cold shower and sit on either of our two decks with spectacular views while enjoying your lunch. For happy hour, we recommend our top (second floor) deck with its almost 360 degree views of Cleeland Bight and Cape Woolamai and on clear nights you can marvel at the spectacular Milky Way overhead.
Our property is located directly on a court - fantastic for the kids to play and ride safely. Drive through traffic is rare. A table tennis table and loads of board games also await.
Ride our bikes less than 2 kilometres in the opposite direction of our beach and you are at the spectacular Cape Woolamai Surf Beach, one of the best in Australia.
A short walk/bike ride (1 km) along our beachfront path brings you to the local cafe, bottle shop and supermarket. 1 km in the other direction takes you to Cape Woolamai shops including a supermarket and various eateries- dine in or take away. Feel free to use our 8 bikes (2 adult, 8 kids (3L,2 M, 3S)) scooter and skate board to get there or anywhere else on this rather flat island.
Cape Woolamai is a National Park Coastal Reserve with amazing walking tracks including tracks to The Pinnacles, The Old Quarry and Magic Lands. All of these can be reached from our front doorstep.
San Remo is only a four minute drive away and has everything you need shopping wise, with two pubs and various eateries. There is daily pelican feeding around midday, as well as beautiful beaches for great shell collecting and the spectacular George Bass Coastal Walk along the cliffs to Kilcunda.
Phillip island offers beaches to suit all needs- still bay waters, perfect boogie boarding for kids and upwards all the way to serious surf beaches and all with spectacular views.
BED LINEN (doona covers, pillow cases, fitted sheets) and TOWELS (beach and bath) TO BE SUPPLIED BY THE GUEST.
UPSTAIRS you will find
* a large first-floor waterproof deck with an 8 seater wooden TABLE CHAIRS and a BBQ.
* steps up to another TOP DECK with fabulous views (highly recommend it for happy hour) and a table with seating for 8. (We have a small gate that separates the first floor deck and the stairs of the top deck -in case you don't want little children to go up without you.)
* a new Mitsubishi split system airconditioner/heater
* open kitchen/dining (TABLE SEATS 8 people)/living area - couches
*a cosy loungeroom. - couches with digital TV and DVD
* two bedrooms - with doonas, pillows
- queen size bed
- bunk bed and trundle (with legs)
* laundry (with a second mini bar fridge), bathroom (newly renovated) , separate toilet
* CD/ IPOD player, plenty of boardgames (see photo).
DOWNSTAIRS you will find (NO INTERNAL ACCESS from upstairs)
* one bedroom
- a queen size bed
- a single bed and new pull out trundle (with legs- this bed raises to the height of the adjacent single bed)
* an ensuite (newly renovated!)
* garage - table tennis table and 8 bikes- (2 adult size and 6 kids bikes- 2 large/2 med/2 small) and one scooter.(N.b- you ride at your own risk :-))We recommend you bring your own bike helmets.
* external hot and cold shower
* heaps of land for kids to run around.
BED LINEN (doona covers, pillow cases, fitted sheets) and TOWELS (beach and bath) and bath mats TO BE SUPPLIED BY THE GUEST....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.