From $139 / night
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
Description from the owner
Rated 3* by the Welsh Tourist Board, Camelot, located in the ancient Borough of Newport in North Pembrokeshire,UK, has stunning sea views of the bay and the River Nevern estuary.
Camelot is a conversion of a 300-year old slate-built store building and is an ideal location for a short break or longer stay.
Who does it appeal to? Almost anybody
- Families with children of all ages - the safe beach is 20' away. and the area is full of attractions to visit.
- Bird watchers have a marvelous vantage point to watch the gulls and waders on the Estuary and see puffins around the headlands.
- Golfers -Newport Golf Course within easy walking or "driving" ...Read more
Newport, South East Wales, Wales
Additional Location Information
It is situated right on the old harbour wall providing unbeatable access to the beach.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, Waterfront
Last updated on December 11, 2014
Not available for your dates? Check availability for 1 other Newport rentalsCheck Availability for Newport
- Linens Provided
- Central heating
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Local Guides/Maps
- Ocean or water views
- Stove or Oven
- Satellite or cable TV
- DVD Player
- Stereo or CD player
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pet friendly - yes
- Smoking allowed - no
- Suitable for children - yes
- Suitable for the elderly - yes
- Wheelchair accessible - no