Charming by Park & Sea, in Lively & Historic Old
From $101 / night
Description from the owner
Description from the owner
Type: Apt. / Condo
Bright, Quiet & in the heart of entertainments. WIFI. AC. For 2, no smoking, no pets.
Zen Om, a cosy and relaxing apartment including 1 BR (in France called T2) for an authentic immersion. Cup of excellence TripAdvisor 2014 & 3 stars Nice Tourism office.
Surrounded by the most beautiful landmarks, located in a typical, very safe and strategic area of historic Old Nice (Vieux Nice), the heart of city of Nice, near Sea & Park, and where everything is around just exiting the building: The best bakeries, gourmet food boutiques, wine, food markets, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, shopping, bookstores, theaters, cinemas, museums, antique ...Read more
About the owner
About the owner
- Response rate: 80%
- Response time: Within a day
- Calendar updated: 5 weeks ago
Charming by Park & Sea, in Lively & Historic Old Nice, Provence, France
Additional Location Information
In France, French Riviera, in lively and historic Old Nice, the heart of the city of Nice, by a beautiful Park cross street and by the sea at 5 minutes scenic walk.
The charming 1 BR is wonderfully and very strategically located in a unique and lively historic part of old Nice, the heart of Nice city, near Cannes and Monaco, by the Mediterranean sea, on the French Riveria close to Italy. In the neighborhood, you will feel really immersed in Nice and in France with a touch of Italy very close by. The quiet apartment loft style provides exclusively the benefits to be Old Nice as it is located:
- By the beautiful one kilometer long park/garden, Promenade du Paillon called also Coulée Verte (pedestrian green flow) leading to the sea and featuring a wide variety of trees, plants from all over the world, fountains, water sprays, by just crossing the street,
- Also, the Sea and Beaches on the famous Promenade des Anglais and Baie des Anges, at 5 minutes walk going through the small charming streets of Old Nice,
- The superb Castle Park overlooking the bay, at less than 10 minutes walk,
- The newest parts of Nice, like Jean Medecin, Acropolis convention and exhibition center, by a close walk,
- Surrounded by beautiful and historic landmarks and museums,
- The museum of modern art and the public library, are just there crossing the street,
- The renovated public swimming pool Saint Francois is just next street.
- While quiet, at the center of all entertainments, cultural events and activities, shopping and transportation. Just exiting the building are located the best bakeries, gourmet food, supermarkets, restaurants and small cafes, shopping, food and antique markets, bookstores, theaters, cinemas, museums.
The apartment's small bright street is called Ruelle Saint Francois, by the historic Place Saint Francois facing the Garden/Promenade du Paillon, and the Place Garibaldi.
* Importantly and rare in Old Nice, the strategic location of the apartment allows to choose various accesses to the apartment just exciting the building:
Either by the various charming pedestrian streets of Old Nice, the beautiful Garden/Promenade du Paillon, or the boulevard Jean Jaures, for a faster walk and where you will find at 3 minutes walk: the tram (stop: Cathedrale Vielle Ville) going to the train station Gare Thiers in 4 stops, all transportation, buses, the 20 minutes ride airport bus (stop Lycee Massena), city bikes rental stands, the pay Parking des Arts just crossing the boulevard; and an easy exit to the city to visit around.
By the apartment, buses and trains, will take to known cities, like Cannes, Monaco, the back country and villages. A car is therefore optional and not necessary at least during few days while visiting Nice, although the pay Parking des Arts is just at 2 minutes walk, crossing the Bd, under the Theatre of Nice.
The apartment is a good base to visit, prestigious cities, like Cannes, Monaco, typical villages and a wide variety of beaches, either by buses, trains or car. Also, the wonderful back country, Provence, hills and mountains, the famous Mercantour National Parc. You will have many wonderful opportunities for relaxing walks or more athletic hiking, where the beautiful landscapes and light will reveal to you.
And during winter, you will enjoy in the loft the relaxing fireplace electric system and very efficient electric heaters. And if you like skiing, resorts are really very near, like: Valdeblore, Valberg, Isola 2000, at about 80 to 90 kilometers.
A wide range of international and national companies fly to Nice including AF, EasyJet, British Airways, Lufthansa, KLM, Alitalia, Iberia, etc..
In essence, from the apartment, you will have a huge range of possible choices for your vacation and will be very close to the nature, with or without car. And will enjoy for certain, like many painters as Matisse, who lives part of his life in Nice, the beauty of the landscapes and light.
More About This Location
Beach or lakeside relaxation, City vacations, Lake nearby, Mountain nearby, Rural retreats, Warm winter getaways, Waterfront
Nearest ferry port: 15 minutes walk, 0.37 miles
Nearest airport: At 3 minutes walk to bus stop, 20 minutes ride, 4.29 miles
Nearest train station: 2 minutes walk to tram: Cathedrale Vielle Ville, 0.12 miles
Car is not necessary