Island View Farm features magnificent lake views to the east, crystal clear water, and a real country feel.
Description from the manager
This 4 Bedroom 2 Bath Colonial Homestead is located on 200 acres of working farm that includes a family run business of raising yellow-eyed beans that are the feature ingredient for Boston Baked Beans. Enjoy a tour and a taste during your visit. This property also includes a large private beach front and docks with magnificent lake views to the East, crystal clear water, and a real country feel. With room for 16, it makes a perfect spot for a family reunion. North Hero Village is just minutes away where you can get all of the necessities, visit a fine dining restaurant, rent canoes or kayaks, or go for a ride with Captain Holly of Driftwood Tours. There is plenty of parking if you are thinking of bringing your own boat, and there is a boat launch within 2 miles of the house. Come relax and enjoy the small town charm!
Type – Private Home
Size – 2500 +/- sf
Location – East Facing Waterfront, North Hero
Theme – Family Get Away, Family Reunions, Fishing
Bedroom 1 – Lake Views with 1 full sized bed and 1 twin, sleeps three.
Bedroom 2 – More lake views with 1 full and 1 twin sized bed, sleeps three.
Bedroom 3 – 1 Queen sized bed, sleeps two.
Bedroom 4 – 3 Twin sized beds, sleeps three.
Additional Sleeping Area – Upper living room also has a pull out and a roll-out/cot, sleeps three.
Bathroom 1 – Full bath with combination tub/shower, toilet, sink, mirrors, and shelving.
Bathroom 2 – 3/4 Bath with shower, toilet, sink, mirrors, and shelving.
The fully equipped kitchen features a full line of appliances including an electric range, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, refrigerator with freezer, pots and pans, utensils and dishes.
The sunrise over the green mountains is certainly one of the highlights of this property and there is no better place to see it than from the Adirondack chairs on the deck. In the evenings the screened in porch is the perfect place for a BBQ dinner, evening cocktails, or a board game with the family.
ALL RESERVATIONS ARE FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE APPROVED IN WRITING BY PORCH LIGHT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. PORCH LIGHT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CANCEL ANY RESERVATIONS BOOKED ONLINE THAT DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT.
We require a 50% deposit when booking a reservation. Deposits must be received within five business days of making reservation.
If you cancel your reservation, your entire reservation deposit will be held until the property has been re-booked and confirmed for the same use period for the same rate. All guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation-processing fee of 10% of the rental rate ($100.00 Minimum).
The remaining balance for your stay is due April 1st of the year the rental will take place. If the reservation is made after April 1st full payment and security/pet deposits will be due at the time of the reservation unless otherwise agreed upon. The security deposit will cover the costs of damage or extraordinary cleaning, if required. Barring these conditions, the security deposit will be refunded to you after inspection of the property, typically within five business days after lease expires. We will provide you with receipts for your deposit and rental payment.
Check In & Check Out Procedures:
Upon your arrival after 4:00 pm:
• Prior to your arrival you will have received instructions for accessing the property.
• Please take a moment to look around and give us a call if anything is broken or missing.
• If there is housekeeping, maintenance, or any other issues, please notify us immediately.
• Relax and enjoy your vacation, and feel free to give us a call if we can improve your experience on The Islands.
Upon your departure prior to 10:00 am:
• Please make sure that you are completely removed from the property by 10am.
• Please make sure all of the dishes are washed and put away.
• Please take out all trash and recycling and dispose of it in the receptacles provided.
• Please make sure that all of the windows are closed and all of the doors are locked.
• Please make sure that the key is returned to the lock box.
• Please make sure to fill out a guest satisfaction form and leave it on the kitchen counter.
• To avoid any excessive cleaning charges, please leave the property as close to the condition as you found it.
• Have a safe journey home!
Additional amenities include: inside:....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.