Immaculate Lake Champlain Cottage offering world class sunsets from the west shore of Lake Champlain.
Description from the manager
Do you have discriminating taste? Right out of the pages of Architectural Digest, this 2 Bedroom 2 Bath cottage has been thoughtfully and exquisitely decorated including a state of the art kitchen, wet bar, and extremely comfortable furnishings in all rooms of the house. Its private location and spacious deck overlook Lake Champlain to the West offering world class sunsets. Also included is 150 ft of private and easily accessible lake frontage with a custom dock to enjoy the water. Just down the road are over 4 miles of public nature paths, a marina with a lakeside bar and grill, and a variety of boat rentals. This is not your average vacation rental. Sleeps 6, No Pets, Non-Smoking.
Type – Private Home
Size – 1800 +/- sf
Location – Direct Waterfront, North Hero
Theme – Couples Retreat, Relaxing Lakefront
Bedroom 1 – First floor bedroom with lake views and 1 Queen sized bed, sleeps two.
Bedroom 2 – More lake views with 2 Twin sized bed, sleeps two.
Additional Space: In addition to the two bedrooms there is another room off of the living room that has two built in twin beds. The area has two French doors, but is a bit less private than an actual bedroom. It is still very comfy and gives you room for two more.
Bathroom 1 – Full bath with combination tub/shower, toilet, sink, mirrors, and shelving.
Bathroom 2 – Full bath with combination tub/shower, toilet, sink, mirrors, and shelving.
The fully equipped kitchen features a full line of stainless steel appliances including a gas range, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, toaster oven, coffee maker, refrigerator with freezer, pots and pans, utensils and dishes. Granite counter tops, tile floors, and a wet bar make it a pleasure to eat-in.
ALL RESERVATIONS ARE FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE APPROVED IN WRITING BY PORCH LIGHT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. PORCH LIGHT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CANCEL ANY RESERVATIONS BOOKED ONLINE THAT DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT.
We require a 50% deposit when booking a reservation. Deposits must be received within five business days of making reservation.
If you cancel your reservation, your entire reservation deposit will be held until the property has been re-booked and confirmed for the same use period for the same rate. All guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation-processing fee of 10% of the rental rate ($100.00 Minimum).
The remaining balance for your stay is due April 1st of the year the rental will take place. If the reservation is made after April 1st full payment and security/pet deposits will be due at the time of the reservation unless otherwise agreed upon. The security deposit will cover the costs of damage or extraordinary cleaning, if required. Barring these conditions, the security deposit will be refunded to you after inspection of the property, typically within five business days after lease expires. We will provide you with receipts for your deposit and rental payment.
Check In & Check Out Procedures:
Upon your arrival after 4:00 pm:
• Prior to your arrival you will have received instructions for accessing the property.
• Please take a moment to look around and give us a call if anything is broken or missing.
• If there is housekeeping, maintenance, or any other issues, please notify us immediately.
• Relax and enjoy your vacation, and feel free to give us a call if we can improve your experience on The Islands.
Upon your departure prior to 10:00 am:
• Please make sure that you are completely removed from the property by 10am.
• Please make sure all of the dishes are washed and put away.
• Please take out all trash and recycling and dispose of it in the receptacles provided.
• Please make sure that all of the windows are closed and all of the doors are locked.
• Please make sure that the key is returned to the lock box.
• Please make sure to fill out a guest satisfaction form and leave it on the kitchen counter.
• To avoid any excessive cleaning charges, please leave the property as close to the condition as you found it.
• Have a safe journey home!
Additional amenities include: inside:....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.