Country Home with 200 ft of Gradual Lakeshore located on the tip of North Hero Island.
Description from the manager
This 1850's 4 Bedroom Year Round Home with 220ft of direct and gradual lakeshore is bursting with character, and fully furnished. The 1.8 acre lot adjoins the 364 acre North Hero State Park to the North and West. The property sits on a well maintained, quiet, dead end road to add a bit more privacy. Inside you'll find an updated kitchen with slate counter tops, an open first floor living area as well as some of the original pine floors, and bold brick fireplace. A truly wonderful place to relax and enjoy Lake Champlain and the small town charm of North Hero.
ALL RESERVATIONS ARE FROM SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE APPROVED IN WRITING BY PORCH LIGHT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. PORCH LIGHT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CANCEL ANY RESERVATIONS BOOKED ONLINE THAT DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT.
We require a 50% deposit when booking a reservation. Deposits must be received within five business days of making reservation.
If you cancel your reservation, your entire reservation deposit will be held until the property has been re-booked and confirmed for the same use period for the same rate. All guest cancellations are subject to a cancellation-processing fee of 10% of the rental rate ($100.00 Minimum).
The remaining balance for your stay is due April 1st of the year the rental will take place. If the reservation is made after April 1st full payment and security/pet deposits will be due at the time of the reservation unless otherwise agreed upon. The security deposit will cover the costs of damage or extraordinary cleaning, if required. Barring these conditions, the security deposit will be refunded to you after inspection of the property, typically within five business days after lease expires. We will provide you with receipts for your deposit and rental payment.
Check In & Check Out Procedures:
Upon your arrival after 4:00 pm:
• Prior to your arrival you will have received instructions for accessing the property.
• Please take a moment to look around and give us a call if anything is broken or missing.
• If there is housekeeping, maintenance, or any other issues, please notify us immediately.
• Relax and enjoy your vacation, and feel free to give us a call if we can improve your experience on The Islands.
Upon your departure prior to 10:00 am:
• Please make sure that you are completely removed from the property by 10am.
• Please make sure all of the dishes are washed and put away.
• Please take out all trash and recycling and dispose of it in the receptacles provided.
• Please make sure that all of the windows are closed and all of the doors are locked.
• Please make sure that the key is returned to the lock box.
• Please make sure to fill out a guest satisfaction form and leave it on the kitchen counter.
• To avoid any excessive cleaning charges, please leave the property as close to the condition as you found it.
• Have a safe journey home!
Additional amenities include: inside:....Read more
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.