Grand Mayan Grand Suite - 1 BR: Nuevo Vallarta, MX
Grand Mayan Grand Suite - 1 BR: Nuevo Vallarta, MX
The Grand Mayan Grand Suite - A One Bedroom Suite
Located in the Grand Mayan building on Grupo Vidanta’s Nuevo Vallarta property in Mexico, these suites are a wonderful getaway option for up to 2 adults and 2 children. Prepare to have a relaxing, memorable and exciting vacation in Nuevo Vallarta, which is thought by many owners to be a dynamic and enjoyable property.
In addition to the amenities listed below, here are highlights that make a Grand Mayan Grand Suite an attractive vacation option:
* Living and deck space - approximately 1,300 SF
- Beautiful swimming pools are nearby, with others along the beach
- Four restaurants are within walking distances, each offering distinctly different cuisine
- Shopping for sundries, groceries, and luxury items in the newly remodeled Mayan Palace Plaza
- State of the art gym offers a variety of classes and personal trainers
- Massages at the Brio SPA.
- Walks along the beach, up to two miles round trip
* Golf cart trams for transportation if walking is not a preferred way to get around
* Morning Coffee
* Fully appointed kitchen
* Dining and living area
* Large bedrooms plus spacious baths with air-jet tubs and separate “rain” showers
* Purified Drinking Water
* 24-hour Medical Service by Certified Physician
* Transportation from the airport
What can you expect while vacationing in Nuevo Vallarta?
* Beach activities on the beautiful, sandy beach include trampolining, volley ball, Parachute rides (fee applies) and more
* Jack Nicklaus Design 18 hole golf course
* The Nicklaus Golf Academy
* A driving range and practice area near the Academy
* Tennis facilities
* Resort activities, which include:
- Pool games
- Pool exercise classes
- Spanish lessons
- Themed dinner shows
* Children activities and day programs (fees apply)
In the end, it is impossible to not enjoy the feeling of relaxation from just being there in beautiful surroundings.
Are you ready to proceed? Send us your three most preferred dates via email to email@example.com.
Aimfair.com is a member supported website. Our member network has excess weeks, which provide guests with access to exclusive, memorable vacations. Do you need a combination of large and small units for a family or other group gathering, such as a wedding or company reward vacation? Let Aimfair.com be your "One Stop Shop" for your accommodation needs.
We are owners and we connect with owners. We are match makers, and we love doing it. Let us know how we can help.
* A note about pricing: The posted prices are averages based upon market surveys we periodically conduct. They may differ depending upon the season and owner requirements.TripAdvisor property ID 3316986...Read more
Grand Mayan Grand Suite - 1 BR: Nuevo Vallarta, MX Nuevo Vallarta, Mexican Riviera-Pacific Coast, Mexico
Additional Location Information
Nuevo Vallarta is a resort district on the southern border of the state of Nayarit. Over the past 15 years, it has become a popular tourist destination because of the beautiful beaches on the Bahia de Banderas. There are several picturesque towns and villages in the state of Nayarit, which is becoming known as Riviera Nayarit for its many beautiful beach attractions.
The Nuevo Vallarta resort district is on the border of two popular states: Nayarit and Jalisco. The beautiful city of Puerto Vallarta is in the state of Jalisco and about 20 minutes drive from Nuevo Vallarta.
Blending these two states and areas offers visitors a diverse list of things to do. Please enjoy:
* Restaurants - there is over a thousand restaurants in the Nuevo Vallarta / Puerto Vallarta area
* The beaches - from Yalapa to the south to Rincon de Guayabitos to the north, the beaches are beautiful, friendly and offer all that one would expect from experiencing the ocean
* Beautiful towns and villages to visit on easy day trips
- Bucerias and Punta Mita
- Sayulita - Surfing and sunbathing
- San Pancho - Art, photography, writing, walking, birdwatching, fishing and surfing
- Rincon de Guayabitos - whale watching, fishing, kayaking and enjoying the community
- San Sebastian del Oeste and Talpa inland
* Botanical gardens and birdwatching
* Archaeological sites in the nearby region of Ixtapa, dating back to 400 B.C.
* Golf on the property and off the property. There are at least 7 great courses to experience
* Water sports of all kinds, including snorkeling, para sailing, windsurfing, fishing and jet skiing
* Adventure sports, such as horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, hot air ballooning
* Canopy Tours and jeep safaris
* Whale watching
In Puerto Vallarta, there is much to do:
* Art walks
* Food walks to experience different styles of cuisine
* City tours
There is so much to do, one could fill two or more weeks of seeing and doing something new. But then, there is much to do at the resort too, which makes vacationing at the Grand Mayan Grand Suite such an enjoyable vacation option.
Left on 02/15/2014 for a stay in November 2013 | A FlipKey verified reviewerReviewed Feb 15, 2014Stayed Nov 2013
What a great spot. We had such a fantastic time. The 1BR Suite had more than enough space for our family of four. The amenities are fantastic. Pools, Beach, Restaurants, Golf --- we will definitely be back.
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.