Canal front 5 bdrm retreat 5 min from OCMD beaches
Dear potential guests,
To expedite booking, PLEASE CONFIRM you are over 25 years old when you inquire. That prevents someone else receiving their quote because I am waiting for your response. Thank you ! Clubhouse by The Bay is unavailable for senior week. Renters must be 25 years or older. Families are welcome to accompany persons under 25 age. Clubhouse rents on a Sat - Sat schedule through the summer months, Memorial Day - Labor day. Please include your first and LAST name for quotation. Clubhouse by the bay is perfect for golf and retreat groups as well ! Lastly, our summer weeks sell out quickly. If you think this property is suitable for your vacation, PLEASE put a deposit on it. Until a deposit is paid the days you are interested in could be booked by someone else. Again, thank you.
The house is nestled on a canal located just off the Saint Martin's River in OCEAN PINES Maryland. Ocean Pines is a 10 minute drive over the RT 90 bridge to Ocean City Maryland. It is a planned community of over 8,000. The Pines boasts many community amenities, including their own newly renovated golf course, tennis, swimming, nature trails, boating, fishing, community center(s), schools, library, shopping and more.
THE HOME FEATURES -
- A wheelchair accessible ground level
- Satellite TV in every bedroom including the NFL Network
- Off street parking for up to 6 cars in the driveway
- A Rinnai tankless water system
- Central dual level heat and AC
- Five (5) bedrooms on two levels
THE TOP LEVEL INCLUDES -
Three (3) bedrooms, two (2) full bathrooms,
a Florida room and
two (2) living rooms.
The kitchen is new. There is an electric 4 burner range with oven, a convection microwave oven and a gas fireplace.
- The Master Bedroom is located on the street side with a peek-a-boo bay view, a king size tempurpedic bed, a bathroom with full tile & glass door stand up shower, a ceiling fan and TV with satellite.
- The 2nd Bedroom is a Queen located on the street side also with a peek-a-boo bay view, a closet, ceiling fan and TV with satellite.
- The 3rd Bedroom offers two (2) twin beds, a closet, ceiling fan and TV with satellite
- There is also a full bathroom on the upper level with tub / shower located off of the hallway
- The dining area seats eight (8) comfortably and you will find the large capacity washer and dryer located there as will under a granite counter top, covered by cabinet doors.
- There is additional seating available at the bar in the kitchen and at the cutout between kitchen and dining room.
- The top level also offers 2 living rooms, one with a 50" flat screen TV and one with a gas fireplace. You will find a queen sleeper sofa in each of the top living rooms. Both overlook the canal.
- Lastly, there is a top level deck is located off of both living rooms with chairs that also overlook the canal.
- This home is ideal for two (2) families, golf, fishing and retreat groups.
- THE LOWER LEVEL OFFERS -
2 bedrooms & 2 Queen pull out sofa sleepers
- Our lower level master bedroom offers a king size bed located directly on the canal, with closet and ceiling fan
- A queen bedroom with closet storage area and ceiling fan.
- Florida room with queen pull out sofa bed.
- Living room with matching queen pull out sofa bed.
- The lower level shower is wheel chair accessible. It offers a low lip, grab rail & bench seat.
- The lower level entrance is a ramp.
- The living room and Florida room are separated by a 3 sided glass gas fireplace.
- Our lower level Florida and living rooms are located directly on the canal with direct water views. Each room has ceiling fans and satellite TV.
-Crabbing and fishing from the pier is allowed
- One parking pass for (1 car) to the Ocean Pines Beach Club is included with your stay.
- For a fee, you may also utilize the boat lift, please let us know when you inquire.
- Our dock has a ladder. You may swim in the canal at your own risk and always with adult supervision.
Again, thank you. We look forward to your contact !...Read more
Canal front 5 bdrm retreat 5 min from OCMD beaches Ocean City, Maryland
Additional Location Information
Our home offers 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. 4 cars can easily fit in the driveway. Ocean City Maryland is a 10 minute drive away. Ocean Downs casino and horse racing is a 10 minute drive. Outlets are 15 minutes away on RT 50. Travel further down 50 to explore the charm of West Ocean City. Ocean Pines offers: championship golf on site, multiple pools, (including one located directly on the beach in Ocean City), tennis, a marina and a Yacht club. The Yacht club pool is adult only. In addition to the Ocean Pines golf course there are also many beautiful championship courses located nearby. The home is located on the same street as the Ocean Pines Golf Club and is 2 streets away from the Ocean Pines Yacht club. Your rental will also include a parking pass for one car to Ocean Pines Beach Club located directly on the beach in Ocean City, Maryland.
More About This Location
Warm winter getaways, Waterfront
Nearest ferry port: Cape May, 24.98 miles Nearest airport: Salisbury, 24.98 miles Car is recommended
Left on 06/02/2015 for a stay in May 2015 | 744philipReviewed Jun 2, 2015Stayed May 2015
My family and I recently visited this property and had a great time!
We had 4 married couples of all ages. We found plenty of space to have private and family time. The balcony is scenic and the rooms are very comfortable.
The beach is a 20 minutes drive which I did not think was ideal at the start of the trip however it was very nice to get away from the beach to relax with the family. There are many activities to occupy yourself with in the complex although the golf/pool/kayaking come at a cost.
The only negatives (of which there are few) is the dishwasher door was a bit of a hazard and there was not a kettle for us tea drinkers. However we managed to deal with that without much hassle.
All in all I would definitely recommend this house.
Left on 05/18/2015 for a stay in May 2015 | RivahCatReviewed May 18, 2015Stayed May 2015
Family plus came in for a wedding and a short vacation and I will say I wish we had more time to enjoy all the home had to offer. With the bedrooms (5) and all the other space we never felt crowded. And almost everything one needs to enjoy a home like this for their Holiday is available. Katherine the only thing missing for our needs was an iron to spiff up clothes for the wedding. In the future, if we can get the clan together again, "We shall return."
If you looking for a place with comfort and plenty of room don't let this one get away!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 rentals around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.