Beautiful Tropical Hawaiian Island setting at the Beach! 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo
This fully equipped condo in North Coast Village is waiting for you. It has an updated kitchen with granite counter tops, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, full refrigerator, dishes, cookware, bake ware, & BBQ utensils. Your mornings can include making waffles on the professional waffle maker or enjoying your coffee out on the patio listening to the waterfall just below. If eating out is more your style, then take a short walk down The Strand to Ruby's on the pier. For a fancier fare at dinnertime, stop at 333 Pacific St. for Steak and Seafood.
Relax on the leather furniture in the living room while enjoying the fireplace or your favorite show on TV. Both bedrooms have comfortable pillow top queen beds complete with linens and full bathrooms. The bedrooms include TV, local cable. Parking is steps away from the condo entrance, making unloading the car a breeze.
Check in times are 3-5 pm at the HOA office. Late check in is a $25 fee.
Master - Queen Bed, 32" Cable TV
Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed 32" Cable TV
Main Bathroom - Shower/Tub combo
Guest Bathroom - Shower
Patio - View of garden and water feature
All Linens included
Electric Stove and oven
Centrally located to all of these activities make staying here the perfect place to spend your days!
• Disneyland and California Adventure (60 Min) North on I-5 - Anaheim
• Knott's Berry Farm ( 70 Min ) North on I-5 – Buena Park
• Universal Studios (90 Min) North on I-5 – Universal City
• Magic Mountain ( 2 Hours) North on I-5 – Santa Clarita
• Balboa Island (55 Min) North I-5 to 73 N – Newport Beach
• La Jolla (40 Min ) South I-5 - LaJolla
• Mission San Juan Capistrano (30 Min) North on I-5 – San Juan Capistrano
• Mission San Luis Rey (10 Min) East Hwy 76 - Oceanside
• Queen Mary (1 ½ Hr) North I-5 to I-405 – Long Beach
• Buena Vista Lagoon (10 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• San Diego Area State Parks
o Old Town San Diego State Historic Park (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
o Torrey Pines State Reserve (32 Min) South I-5 - LaJolla
• San Diego Wild Animal Park (40 Min) East Hwy 78 - Escondido
• Legoland California (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• Sea World (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Mission Bay (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Seaport Village (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• The Flower Fields of Carlsbad (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• Temecula Wine Country – (45 Min) East Hwy 78, North I-15 - Temecula
• The World Famous San Diego Zoo (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• The San Diego Padres and Petco Park (45 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Del Mar Fairgrounds & Racetrack (25 Min) I-5 South – Del Mar
• Coronado Island (45 Min) South I-5 - Coronado
• Oceanside Harbor (3 Min) North on North Pacific St to Harbor Dr. - Oceanside
• Oceanside Museum of Art (4 Min) South on N Pacific St, Surf Rider Way, N Ditmar - Oceanside
• San Diego Golf
o Emerald Isle Golf Course 4 Miles – Oceanside
o Oceanside Golf Course 6 Miles – Oceanside
o Arrowwood Golf Course 8 Miles – Oceanside
o El Camino Country Club 4 Miles - Oceanside
o The Crossings – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
o La Costa Resort & Spa – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
o Rancho Carlsbad Golf Course – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
o Aviara Golf Club – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
• Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institute of Oceanography (33 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Palomar Observatory ( 1 ½ Hr) Hwy 76 East – Palomar Mountain
Additional amenities include: coffee maker, covered patio, iron and board, laundry.TripAdvisor property ID 2413146...Read more
With an abundance of diverse activities and attractions, iTrip offers San Diego home rentals for everyone to enjoy! Ranked among the best climates in the world, the San Diego region is one of 5 locations in the world classified as a Mediterranean climate; characterized by warm dry summers, mild winters and a low annual rainfall with an average temperature of 70 degrees. San Diego’s 70 miles of gorgeous beaches, amazing attractions, and sunny weather are the perfect ingredients for great family vacations. Kids will love the variety of attractions including Sea World, Belmont Park, San Diego Zoo & Safari Park, Birch Aquarium, and Legoland. Parents will enjoy San Diego’s thriving downtown, sport venues, great shopping, and the many golf courses.
While staying at one of our San Diego home rentals, you can enjoy the glorious beach communities, while still being only minutes away from all the amenities and attractions that the city of San Diego has to offer. For outside, active fun, you can enjoy golfing, swimming, fishing, boating, snorkeling, surfing, kayaking, biking, hiking, hang gliding, and whale watching when in season. For some inside time, our San Diego home rentals are near everything from luxurious art galleries to charming boutiques.
Also, while staying at one of our San Diego home rentals, we recommend the trolley tour through the city of San Diego. The tour begins at the Old Town Market and allows visitors to explore the busy Harbor where there are museums, harbor cruises, and whale watching excursions. Seaport Village is another great destination that offers cobblestone pathways that will lead you to one-of-a-kind shops, an antique carousel, street performers, face-painters, musicians and other entertainers. Moving a little further south you will find the Gas Lamp Quarter that is home to 70 restaurants along with shopping at Horton Plaza. Ferries depart several times a day to Coronado Island where Historic Hotel Del awaits to be explored along with shopping at exquisite boutiques. Balboa Park, the largest urban cultural park in the U.S., is home to 15 museums, numerous art galleries, beautiful gardens and the Tony Award-winning Old Globe Theatre along with the World Famous San Diego Zoo. Take a day to explore Little Italy’s Antique shops, authentic Italian food and a Saturday Mercato Farmers Market. Mission Beach along with San Diego’s only beachfront amusement park (Belmont Park) offers a great day of sand, surf and fun. San Diego also offers annual special events and unique holiday offerings, multicultural festivals and celebrations, colorful neighborhoods and communities, a rich military history and much more.
iTrip offers a variety of San Diego home rentals, including San Diego cottage rentals. Research and book worry-free one of our San Diego home rentals today for the chance to explore all the amazing attractions it has to offer!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.