This economical condo will not only be easy on your budget, but you can enjoy all of the amenities of an up-scale condo complex.
Vacationing at the beach with your family doesn't have to break the budget to relax and have fun. This clean, cozy condo will be just the right fit for the family who loves the beach and all of the related activities. You won't get a view, but you get all of the amenities of this complex: 2 pools, 2 hot tubs, fitness facility, sauna, and game room -all placed in the middle of a tropical paradise.
This condo is fully outfitted with everything you need to cook your own meals in the full kitchen or use the BBQ grill by the pool. The sleeping arrangements are 2 in the king size bed in the bedroom and queen sofa sleeper in the living room. The off-street parking garage is secured by a remote gate and security is on the premises. This complex is gated.
Any golf enthusiast in the family? If so, this complex is complete with a putting green where you can practice before visiting the nearby courses! Just a short walk puts you at the beach or at the harbor where you can enjoy a meal while watching the seals and seagulls or you can take your dream deep-sea fishing trip. A week is not enough time to spend in Oceanside. Once you experience this classic California beach town, you will be back year after year.
Please note this is an economy unit on the outside of the complex closest to Pacific St. The unit is right above the guest parking area, and close to the train tracks.
What Economy means:
Basic functional décor and furniture to reflect current industry trends. Not necessarily matching.
Kitchen/Bath - Basic cabinetry. Slightly dated appliances usually white or black in color. One oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, basic & fair quality cooking supplies, may be eclectically match pots/pans/flatware. Mainly unmatched drinking glasses, coffee mugs, and wine glasses of economy quality. Fair quality bedding, including bed pad, fitted sheet, flat sheet, and blanket/bedspread. Commonly have lower thread count. Extra pillows are unlikely. Fair quality of towels. Basic TV with DVD Player.
• Pots, pan and cooking utensils – New May 2014
• Iron – New May 2014
• Coffee Pot – New May 2014
• Sofa Sleeper - New Fall 2013
• Shower doors replaced – New Fall 2013
• Living room chair – New Fall 2013
• Microwave Oven – New Fall 2013
• Flat screen TV in living room – New Fall 2013
New Bedroom set and mattress - New Fall 2014
Carpets steam cleaned 2X a year
New Interior Pictures Nov 2014
Centrally located to all of these activities make staying here the perfect place to spend your days!
• Disneyland and California Adventure (60 Min) North on I-5 - Anaheim
• Knott's Berry Farm ( 70 Min ) North on I-5 – Buena Park
• Magic Mountain ( 2 Hours) North on I-5 – Santa Clarita
• Universal Studios (90 Min) North on I-5 – Universal City
• Balboa Island (55 Min) North I-5 to 73 N – Newport Beach
• La Jolla (40 Min ) South I-5 - LaJolla
• Queen Mary (1 ½ Hr) North I-5 to I-405 – Long Beach
• Mission San Juan Capistrano (30 Min) North on I-5 – San Juan Capistrano
• Mission San Luis Rey (10 Min) East Hwy 76 - Oceanside
• Buena Vista Lagoon (10 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• San Diego Area State Parks
o Old Town San Diego State Historic Park (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
o Torrey Pines State Reserve (32 Min) South I-5 - LaJolla
• San Diego Wild Animal Park (40 Min) East Hwy 78 - Escondido
• Legoland California (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• Sea World (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Mission Bay (40 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• Seaport Village (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• The Flower Fields of Carlsbad (15 Min) South I-5 - Carlsbad
• Temecula Wine Country – (45 Min) East Hwy 78, North I-15 - Temecula
• The World Famous San Diego Zoo (45 Min) South I-5 – San Diego
• The San Diego Padres and Petco Park (45 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Del Mar Fairgrounds & Racetrack (25 Min) I-5 South – Del Mar
• Coronado Island (45 Min) South I-5 - Coronado
• Oceanside Harbor (3 Min) North on North Pacific St to Harbor Dr. - Oceanside
• Oceanside Museum of Art (4 Min) South on N Pacific St, Surf Rider Way, N Ditmar - Oceanside
• San Diego Golf
o Emerald Isle Golf Course 4 Miles – Oceanside
o Oceanside Golf Course 6 Miles – Oceanside
o Arrowwood Golf Course 8 Miles – Oceanside
o El Camino Country Club 4 Miles - Oceanside
o The Crossings – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
o La Costa Resort & Spa – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
o Rancho Carlsbad Golf Course – 7 Miles – Carlsbad
o Aviara Golf Club – 10 Miles – Carlsbad
• Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institute of Oceanography (33 Min) I-5 South – San Diego
• Palomar Observatory ( 1 ½ Hr) Hwy 76 East – Palomar Mountain
Check in time is 3-5 pm at the HOA Office. $25 fee is charged if you need to come in later than 5 pm. Late check-in is handled by the security office at the front of the complex.
Additional amenities include: coffee maker, iron and board, laundry, elevator, convertable bed.TripAdvisor property ID 2413107...Read more
Tropical Paradise 2 (3525524) Oceanside, California
Additional Location Information
With an abundance of diverse activities and attractions, iTrip offers San Diego home rentals for everyone to enjoy! Ranked among the best climates in the world, the San Diego region is one of 5 locations in the world classified as a Mediterranean climate; characterized by warm dry summers, mild winters and a low annual rainfall with an average temperature of 70 degrees. San Diego’s 70 miles of gorgeous beaches, amazing attractions, and sunny weather are the perfect ingredients for great family vacations. Kids will love the variety of attractions including Sea World, Belmont Park, San Diego Zoo & Safari Park, Birch Aquarium, and Legoland. Parents will enjoy San Diego’s thriving downtown, sport venues, great shopping, and the many golf courses.
While staying at one of our San Diego home rentals, you can enjoy the glorious beach communities, while still being only minutes away from all the amenities and attractions that the city of San Diego has to offer. For outside, active fun, you can enjoy golfing, swimming, fishing, boating, snorkeling, surfing, kayaking, biking, hiking, hang gliding, and whale watching when in season. For some inside time, our San Diego home rentals are near everything from luxurious art galleries to charming boutiques.
Also, while staying at one of our San Diego home rentals, we recommend the trolley tour through the city of San Diego. The tour begins at the Old Town Market and allows visitors to explore the busy Harbor where there are museums, harbor cruises, and whale watching excursions. Seaport Village is another great destination that offers cobblestone pathways that will lead you to one-of-a-kind shops, an antique carousel, street performers, face-painters, musicians and other entertainers. Moving a little further south you will find the Gas Lamp Quarter that is home to 70 restaurants along with shopping at Horton Plaza. Ferries depart several times a day to Coronado Island where Historic Hotel Del awaits to be explored along with shopping at exquisite boutiques. Balboa Park, the largest urban cultural park in the U.S., is home to 15 museums, numerous art galleries, beautiful gardens and the Tony Award-winning Old Globe Theatre along with the World Famous San Diego Zoo. Take a day to explore Little Italy’s Antique shops, authentic Italian food and a Saturday Mercato Farmers Market. Mission Beach along with San Diego’s only beachfront amusement park (Belmont Park) offers a great day of sand, surf and fun. San Diego also offers annual special events and unique holiday offerings, multicultural festivals and celebrations, colorful neighborhoods and communities, a rich military history and much more.
iTrip offers a variety of San Diego home rentals, including San Diego cottage rentals. Research and book worry-free one of our San Diego home rentals today for the chance to explore all the amazing attractions it has to offer!
As featured in USA TODAY and recommended by Travel + Leisure in its annual Villa Guide:
New to FlipKey?
FlipKey is a vacation rental marketplace with more than 300,000 homes and rooms around the world. Find the perfect place to stay for your trip, and get great value along with the space, privacy and amenities of home.
Find the vacation rental perfect for you. Learn how.